10 Ways to get Ready for your Ski Weekend in Breckenridge
10.Visit the local butcher shop and pay $100 to sit in a walk-in freezer.
9. Go to the nearest hockey rink and walk across the ice 20 times carrying your ski boots, two pairs of skis, accessory bag and poles and pretend you’re looking for your car.
8. For ski boot simulation at home, put a pebble in your street shoes and tighten a c-clamp around your toes.
7. Buy a pair of gloves and immediately throw one away
6. Go to a McDonald’s and insist on paying $11.50 for a hamburger. Be sure to wait in the longest line.
5. Clip a lift ticket to the zipper of your jacket and ride a motorcycle fast enough to make the ticket lacerate your face.
4. Drive slowly anywhere as long as it’s in a snowstorm following an 18 wheeler.
3. Fill a blender with ice, hit the pulse button and let the spray blast you in your face.
2. Dress up in as many clothes as you can and then proceed to take them off because you have to go to the bathroom.
1. Repeat all of the above every Saturday and Sunday!
Cheers to a great 2013/2014 ski season!
Photo Courtesy of Town of Breckenridge