10.Visit the local butcher shop and pay $100 to sit in a walk-in freezer.
9. Go to the nearest hockey rink and walk across the ice 20 times carrying your ski boots, two pairs of skis, accessory bag and poles and pretend you’re looking for your car.
8. For ski boot simulation at home, put a pebble in your street shoes and tighten a c-clamp around your toes.
7. Buy a pair of gloves and immediately throw one away
6. Go to a McDonald’s and insist on paying $11.50 for a hamburger. Be sure to wait in the longest line.
5. Clip a lift ticket to the zipper of your jacket and ride a motorcycle fast enough to make the ticket lacerate your face.
4. Drive slowly anywhere as long as it’s in a snowstorm following an 18 wheeler.
3. Fill a blender…