The fabulous Clearwater Lofts at Keystone is one of Summit County’s newest condo developments coming through the pipeline.
According to listings that were just added to the market, construction is scheduled to get underway later this month and first occupancy planned for late December 2020. But along with that, here’s a quick look at what else we know so far:
- The developer behind the project is Midwest Development & Investment Corp.
- According to Summit County Planning Department records, the site plan includes 65 units.
- Clearwater Lofts at Keystone is located at 111 Clearwater Way, near Highway 6 and Decatur Road.
- Amenities include an indoor swimming pool, hot tubs, heated garage parking, and a resort ski shuttle on-site.
- Pets will be allowed for owners and long-term tenants.
- Units will include a 5’ x 9’ secure storage unit.
- Prices for a one bedroom, one bathroom unit start at $399,000; Two bedroom, two bathroom units start at $599,000; Three bedroom, three bathroom units start at $725,000; The only four bedroom, four bathroom unit currently listed is asking $985,000.
Leave a Comment
Copyright © 2020 SAR MLS. The information displayed herein was derived from sources believed to be accurate, but has not been verified by SAR MLS. Buyers are cautioned to verify all information to their own satisfaction. This information is exclusively for viewers' personal, non-commercial use. Any republication or reproducion of the information herein without the express permission of the SAR MLS is strictly prohibited.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 10:31am MDT.