Breckenridge Spring Fever Announced
Breckenridge has received record amounts of snow this season. And with all this snow, it is hard to imagine packing the sunscreen for a spring break party. Breckenridge Ski Resort has announced that they will be hosting the Breck Spring Fever 2014! This is one of the largest spring break celebrations in the high country. The month long spring break party will start on March 22nd and continue through closing day on April 20th, 2014.
Breck Spring Fever will have more than 40 events that will take place on the mountain and in town. You will also be able to benefit from some of the best snow in Colorado. Come enjoy get food specials, free live concerts and competitions for all ages. There are several annual events returning to the lineup this year. The Bud Light Concert series will be performing live on Saturdays and Sundays the last two weekends of the ski season at the Base of Peak 8. The Mountain Dew Throwback Throwdown will host the third annual superpipe and minipipe competition. Additionally, the 18th Annual Imperial Challenge will take place and extended chair lifts hours will also be a lot of fun!
Breck Spring Fever 2014 Signature Events will include:
• The Bud Light Concert Series, with national acts performing live on April 12, 13, 19, and 20 on a specially-constructed stage on the mountain at the Peak 8 base
• Extended operating hours on Fridays on the 5 Chair & Colorado SuperChair
• The Third Annual Mountain Dew Throwback Throwdown superpipe & minipipe competition
• The Breck Ascent Series uphill ski touring races on Wednesday afternoons
• The Fourth Annual Ripperoo Winter Mascot Olympics
• The 18th Annual Imperial Challenge bike, uphill & downhill triathlon on April 12
• Park, Pipe, and Big Mountain Camps for adults and children
• The Third Annual “Spring Fever Chili Cook-off”
• Easter egg hunts both on the mountain and in town on Easter weekend
• A sunrise Easter service at TenMile Station
• The Spring Series International Ski Federation Super G & Giant Slalom Races
• The Fourth Annual Ripperoo Mini World Cup
• In conjunction with IFSA, a brand new big mountain freestyle competition on Breck’s newest terrain, Peak 6
As the temperatures start to warm up, come enjoy the spring skiing. Make sure to come play at the Breck Spring Fever! At these events, you are sure to have some spring break fun!
List of events provided by the Breckenridge Ski Resort