Antlers Lodge Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Find up-to-date Antlers Lodge condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below! This ski-in, ski-out property is located along the 4 O'Clock and Snowflake ski runs, just a short shuttle ride from the heart of downtown Breckenridge. Antlers Lodge features a selection of 14 one, two- and three-bedroom condominiums in a wooded, private setting. Constructed in 1995, this condo community offers ski-in, ski-out convenience at affordable prices. Searching for further information on properties for sale in Antlers Lodge, including prior sales history, prices, and property disclosures? Set up a private loft tour by contacting your local real estate experts today. Read more about Antlers Lodge listings.
Condos For Sale in Antlers Lodge Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Antlers Lodge Condo Search
This page is updated with Antlers Lodge condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Antlers Lodge MLS listing includes the condo unit price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Antlers Lodge property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous Antlers Lodge condo owner association amenities including concierge services, fitness facilities, playgrounds, meeting rooms, dog parks, golf course memberships, and walking trails will be listed.
Antlers Lodge Condo Market
Many Antlers Lodge condo units feature high-end finishes like stainless steel appliances and hardwood flooring. Most units have a private patio or balcony and a wood-burning fireplace. Some units include an assigned parking space. Community amenities at Antlers Lodge include a hot tub, a summer picnic area, a heated outdoor swimming pool, a laundry room, and a recreation center.
HOA fees at Antlers Lodge are reasonable and include WiFi, trash removal, snow removal, hot water heat, and maintenance of the exterior of the buildings and the common areas. If you're looking to rent or buy a condo in a vacation resort area like Breckenridge, the Antlers Lodge condos have a lot to offer. To learn more about buying and selling real estate in central Colorado, contact us today!
Antlers Lodge Condo Amenities
- Antlers Lodge is a smaller community featuring a total of 14 units
- Unit sizes range from 1 to 3 bedrooms and have 630 to 1712 sqft of living space
- The first of the 2 buildings was built in 1995, making this one of the newer communities in the area
- Assigned garage spaces are available to some residents
- Ski-in/ski-out made easy with the Snowflake Lifts right outside to take skiers out and the 4 O'Clock Run trail to bring them home
Antlers Lodge Condo Highlights
- Easy access to in-town attractions such as Blue River Plaza and the Riverwalk Center.
- Main Street in Breckenridge is a short walk away and is a hot spot for shops, boutiques, dining, and nightlife after the slopes.
- Quiet, open spaces surround the community for great views of the babbling river and ski slopes.
- Easy ski-in/ski-out in the winter months and forested hiking in the summer.
- The preserved 4 O'Clock trail runs between the ski mountain and downtown Breckenridge, so condo communities along this trail have easy access to all ski and town amenities.
Antlers Lodge Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Considering the purchase of a condo in Antlers Lodge? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to guide you through the purchase of your new Antlers Lodge condo property or the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have insider knowledge of the dynamics unique to Antlers Lodge condo real estate.
Connect with Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to get more information about buyer or seller representation. Thinking of selling your condo in today's Antlers Lodge condo real estate market? Head to our market analysis page to receive a free condo property evaluation instantly!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate