Antlers Lodge Condos For Sale
Welcome to your local Antlers Lodge Condos Condos for sale & real estate in Breckenridge resource. This ski-in, ski-out property is located along the 4 O'Clock and Snowflake ski runs, just a short shuttle ride from the heart of downtown Breckenridge. Antlers Lodge features a selection of 14 one, two- and three-bedroom condominiums in a wooded, private setting. Constructed in 1995, this condo community offers ski-in, ski-out convenience at affordable prices. For additional information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more for Antlers Lodge Condos properties for sale, or to schedule a tour of any property listed below, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today! Read more about Antlers Lodge Condos real estate.
Condos For Sale in Antlers Lodge Condos Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Antlers Lodge Condos Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Antlers Lodge Condos condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Antlers Lodge Condos MLS listing includes the property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also, review local Antlers Lodge Condos property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools, and Antlers Lodge Condos neighborhood amenities, including parks and golf courses, will be listed.
Antlers Lodge Condo Market
Many Antlers Lodge condo units feature high-end finishes like stainless steel appliances and hardwood flooring. Most units have a private patio or balcony and a wood-burning fireplace. Some units include an assigned parking space. Community amenities at Antlers Lodge include a hot tub, a summer picnic area, a heated outdoor swimming pool, a laundry room, and a recreation center.
HOA fees at Antlers Lodge are reasonable and include WiFi, trash removal, snow removal, hot water heat, and maintenance of the exterior of the buildings and the common areas. If you're looking to rent or buy a condo in a vacation resort area like Breckenridge, the Antlers Lodge condos have a lot to offer. To learn more about buying and selling real estate in central Colorado, contact us today!
Antlers Lodge Condo Amenities
- Antlers Lodge is a smaller community featuring a total of 14 units
- Unit sizes range from 1 to 3 bedrooms and have 630 to 1712 sqft of living space
- The first of the 2 buildings was built in 1995, making this one of the newer communities in the area
- Assigned garage spaces are available to some residents
- Ski-in/ski-out made easy with the Snowflake Lifts right outside to take skiers out and the 4 O'Clock Run trail to bring them home
Antlers Lodge Condo Highlights
- Easy access to in-town attractions such as Blue River Plaza and the Riverwalk Center.
- Main Street in Breckenridge is a short walk away and is a hot spot for shops, boutiques, dining, and nightlife after the slopes.
- Quiet, open spaces surround the community for great views of the babbling river and ski slopes.
- Easy ski-in/ski-out in the winter months and forested hiking in the summer.
- The preserved 4 O'Clock trail runs between the ski mountain and downtown Breckenridge, so condo communities along this trail have easy access to all ski and town amenities.
Antlers Lodge Condos Real Estate Agents
Interested in buying a condo in Antlers Lodge Condos? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Antlers Lodge Condos residence. As local real estate agents, we're well-versed in the unique dynamics of the Antlers Lodge Condos real estate market.
Contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Selling your Antlers Lodge Condos property? Visit our market analysis page to receive a free evaluation within minutes.
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate