Asgard Haus Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Search the newest Asgard Haus condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below! The Asgard Haus condominiums sit near the base of Peak 9 of the Tenmile Range, a popular area for skiing and year-round alpine activities. Located within walking distance of downtown Breckenridge, Colorado, the condos of Asgard Haus offer easy access to several ski runs and hiking trails. These condominiums originally were designed for vacation homes, but offer prime real estate options for anyone looking to buy a condo in the Warriors Mark neighborhood. For more information about Asgard Haus properties for sale, including previous pricing history, property disclosures, and more, or to arrange a loft showing, contact your local real estate experts today. Read more about Asgard Haus listings.
Condos For Sale in Asgard Haus Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Asgard Haus Condo Search
This page is updated with Asgard Haus condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Asgard Haus MLS listing includes the condo unit price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Asgard Haus property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous Asgard Haus condo owner association amenities including concierge services, fitness facilities, playgrounds, meeting rooms, dog parks, golf course memberships, and walking trails will be listed.
Asgard Haus Condo Market
Managed by Alpine Meadows, the condos at Asgard Haus are a sprawling multi-story building within a resort-like setting. They feature 1 or 2 bedrooms and 1 or 2 bathrooms plus a full kitchen, fireplace, and balcony that looks out to the ski slopes. There also is underground parking and additional on-site, surface parking. On average, the condo units at Asgard Haus range in price from the mid $300's to the mid $400's.
Located on Broken Lance Drive just off Main Street, these condos offer a great location close to restaurants, shopping, and nightlife. Asgard Haus sits in the heart of the alpine community about two hours from Denver and its airport. Look to Breckenridge and the condo communities like Asgard Haus for a conveniently located vacation home or year-round residence.
Asgard Haus Condo Amenities
- The multi-story, block-like building of this community features 24 condo units
- Unit sizes range from 0 to 3 bedrooms and have 573 to 816 sqft of living space
- The community was constructed in 1973 and has undergone a few upgrades since that time
- Underground parking is available as well as some additional designated surface parking
- Units were designed with the intention of being second summer or ski homes and feature large living room windows with sliding doors
Asgard Haus Condo Highlights
- Asgard Haus got its name from Norse myths, Asgard being 1 of the 9 realms and home to the god Odin
- Located in the vacation-friendly neighborhood of Warriors Mark
- Community is surrounded by a forested area with hiking trails from the preserved national forest leading right to the backdoor
- Fishing the healthy population of cutthroat and brook trout in the Blue River is reserved for residents only
- Conveniently located a short walk away from downtown Breckenridge and the base of Peak 9
Asgard Haus Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Want to buy or sell a condo in Asgard Haus? Let our Breckenridge real estate experts help you through the purchase of your new Asgard Haus condo property or expertly negotiate the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we're experts on the dynamics unique to Asgard Haus condo real estate.
Connect with Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about buyer or seller representation. If you're selling your Asgard Haus condo, review our market analysis page to discover the possible resale value of your condo property!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate