Atrium Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Browse the top Atrium condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below. For further information regarding Atrium properties for sale, including prior sales history, price changes, property disclosures, and more, or to request a private loft showing, connect with your local real estate experts today! Read more about Atrium listings.
Condos For Sale in Atrium Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Atrium Condo Search
This page is updated with Atrium condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Atrium MLS listing includes the condo unit price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Atrium property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous Atrium condo owner association amenities including concierge services, fitness facilities, playgrounds, meeting rooms, dog parks, golf course memberships, and walking trails will be listed.
Atrium Condo Amenities
- This campus-like low-rise community features 36 residential units
- Units range in size from 1 to 3 bedrooms and have 825 to 1562 sqft of living space
- The building was constructed in 1981, before in-town planning was popular, making Atrium a self-sustaining community
- Residents have their own ski lockers and underground parking
- The free town shuttle bus stops right at Atrium and leads to both of the peaks at the Breckenridge Ski Resort
Atrium Condo Highlights
- Each condo door opens to face a center 3-story lobby atrium where residents can enjoy natural light while keeping out the elements
- Residents can relax and socialize year-round on the community deck on the 2nd floor
- Conveniently located just a block away from shopping, dining, and the entertainment of Main Street
- The Atrium is surrounded by green space and adjacent to Carter Park
- Residents can enjoy amenities such as built-in gas grills, an exterior hot tub, nearby dog park, sledding hill, and more
Atrium Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Preparing to buy or sell a condo in Atrium? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to help you through the process of buying your new Atrium condo property or selling your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the distinct dynamics of Atrium condo real estate.
To learn more about representation for buyers and sellers, contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty. Ready to sell your condo in Atrium? Obtain a condo property value estimate in just moments using our market analysis page!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate