Base 9 Condos For Sale
Search the newest Base 9 Condos Condos for sale & real estate in Breckenridge below! Breckenridge is the ideal vacation destination for anyone who wants to enjoy all of the natural beauty that Colorado has to offer. Base 9 condos consist of two buildings, each with three-stories, and made up of 22 units. Base 9 condominiums are located off of Highway 9 in the Warrior's Mark neighborhood on the south side of the city. For those who wish to buy a condo, real estate offerings each have two bedrooms, some with a bonus room, and clock in at more than 1,000 square feet. For more information about Base 9 Condos properties for sale, including previous pricing history, property disclosures and more, or to arrange a showing, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today. Read more about Base 9 Condos real estate.
Condos For Sale in Base 9 Condos Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Base 9 Real Estate Market
The Base 9 community is located on the free shuttle route, across the street from a similar group of condos that share the Columbine pool and spa. A short walk from the resort, the south end of downtown Breckenridge, walkways and trails await exploration. Large surface parking spots and convenient access to ski areas makes Base 9 easy to navigate year round. The end units in Base 9 face Ten Mile Range or Baldy Mountain, while others face the picturesque vistas of Blue River Valley.
Base 9 Condo Community Profile
- The 2 three-story buildings feature 22 residential units
- Unit sizes are all 2 bedrooms and range from 1150 to 1350 sqft in living space
- The buildings were constructed in 1979, making them the first in the area in a prime location
- This community features a large surface parking area
- Base 9 Condos are located along the free town shuttle route
Base 9 Condo Amenities
- Conveniently located right off Highway 9 in the neighborhood of Warriors Mark
- Though all units have a 2 bedroom layout, the larger condos feature an extra den area adding 200 sqft to the unit
- Unit views may face the Ten Mile Range, Baldy Mountain or down the Blue River Valley
- Walking distance from the Quicksilver lifts at the base of Peak 9 as well as to downtown Breckenridge
- Across the street, along the loop, Base 9 Condos share the Columbine pool and spa
Base 9 Condos Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Base 9 Condos condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Base 9 Condos MLS listing includes the property price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Base 9 Condos property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools and Base 9 Condos neighborhood amenities including parks and golf courses will be listed.
Base 9 Condos Real Estate Agents
Want to buy or sell a condo in Base 9 Condos? Let our Breckenridge real estate experts help you through the purchase of your new Base 9 Condos property or expertly negotiate the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we're experts on the dynamics unique to Base 9 Condos real estate.
Connect with Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about buyer or seller representation. If you're selling your Base 9 Condos condo, review our market analysis page to discover the possible resale value of your property!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate