Base 9 Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Welcome to your local Base 9 condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate resource. Breckenridge is the ideal vacation destination for anyone who wants to enjoy all of the natural beauty that Colorado has to offer. Base 9 condos consist of two buildings, each with three stories, and made up of 22 units. Base 9 condominiums are located off of Highway 9 in the Warrior's Mark neighborhood on the south side of the city. For those who wish to buy a condo, real estate offerings each have two bedrooms, some with a bonus room, and clock in at more than 1,000 square feet. For additional information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more for Base 9 properties for sale, or to schedule a loft tour, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about Base 9 listings.
Condos For Sale in Base 9 Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found 5 listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Base 9 Condo Search
This page is updated with Base 9 condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Base 9 MLS listing includes the condo unit price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Base 9 property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous Base 9 condo owner association amenities including concierge services, fitness facilities, playgrounds, meeting rooms, dog parks, golf course memberships, and walking trails will be listed.
Base 9 Real Estate Market
The Base 9 community is located on the free shuttle route, across the street from a similar group of condos that share the Columbine pool and spa. A short walk from the resort, the south end of downtown Breckenridge, walkways, and trails await exploration. Large surface parking spots and convenient access to ski areas makes Base 9 easy to navigate year-round. The end units in Base 9 face Ten Mile Range or Baldy Mountain, while others face the picturesque vistas of Blue River Valley.
Base 9 Condo Community Profile
- The 2 three-story buildings feature 22 residential units
- Unit sizes are all 2 bedrooms and range from 1150 to 1350 sqft in living space
- The buildings were constructed in 1979, making them the first in the area in a prime location
- This community features a large surface parking area
- Base 9 Condos are located along the free town shuttle route
Base 9 Condo Amenities
- Conveniently located right off Highway 9 in the neighborhood of Warriors Mark
- Though all units have a 2 bedroom layout, the larger condos feature an extra den area adding 200 sqft to the unit
- Unit views may face the Ten Mile Range, Baldy Mountain or down the Blue River Valley
- Walking distance from the Quicksilver lifts at the base of Peak 9 as well as to downtown Breckenridge
- Across the street, along the loop, Base 9 Condos share the Columbine pool and spa
Base 9 Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Interested in buying a condo in Base 9? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Base 9 residence. As local real estate agents, we're well-versed in the unique dynamics of the Base 9 condo real estate market.
Contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Selling your Base 9 condo property? Visit our market analysis page to receive a free condo evaluation within minutes.
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate