Beaver Run Resort Condos For Sale
Browse the top Beaver Run Resort Condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below. With lift access via the Beaver Run Super Chair and the Quicksilver Chair right outside your door, Beaver Run is the ultimate in convenience for everyone. For further information regarding Beaver Run Resort properties for sale, including prior sales history, price changes, property disclosures and more, or to request a private showing, connect with your LOCAL real estate experts today! Read more about Beaver Run Resort real estate.
Condos For Sale in Beaver Run Resort Breckenridge
Beaver Run Resort Real Estate Market
There are over 400 condominiums within the four main buildings at Beaver Run, ranging in size from 462 square foot studio condos to nearly 2000 square foot four-bedroom units.
Are you considering a real estate purchase for investment purposes? The Beaver Run Conference Center is home to many conferences, weddings and special events with over 40,000 square feet of meeting and exhibit space for groups of all sizes.
Beaver Run Resort Condo Community Profile
- This resort-style condo community features 432 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 1 to 6 bedrooms and have 462 to 2980 sqft of living space
- Construction began in 1980 and continued until 1985 to complete all 4 buildings
- Underground parking available to residents as well as additional parking in an outdoor surface lot
- A designated Beaver Run shuttle is available to take residents into town or to any one of the nearby amenities
Beaver Run Resort Condo Amenities
- Beaver Run offers a remodeled indoor/outdoor pool, 7 hot tubs(including a 20 person hot tub), sauna/steam rooms, an arcade, on-site grocery store and much more
- Features on-site dining such as Spencer's Restaurant, Coppertop Cafe and Bar and Base Nine
- All utilities are conveniently included in residents' HOA dues
- A true ski-in/ski-out community close to Peak 9 with access to the Beaver Run Super Chair Lift
- Close to local amenities in downtown Breckenridge as well as other resorts such as Keystone Resort, Copper Mountain and Arapahoe Basin
Beaver Run Resort
The amenities you’ll find in and around the Beaver Run condos are second to none. Owners have access to two indoor and two outdoor heated pools, eight hot tubs, a tennis court, video arcade, mini golf, an exercise room, spa services with massage therapists, in-house ski and snowboard rentals and repairs, as well as two restaurants, a nightclub and a lounge.
If you love the amazing ski-in, ski out location of the Beaver Run Resort condos for sale but you're looking for a more private setting, you might like the One Breckenridge Place homes for sale and the Cedars at Breckenridge townhomes for sale located just down the road.
Beaver Run Resort Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Beaver Run Resort condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Beaver Run Resort MLS listing includes the property price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other property details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Beaver Run Resort property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools and Beaver Run Resort neighborhood amenities including parks and golf courses will be listed.
Beaver Run Resort Real Estate Agents
Preparing to buy or sell a condo in Beaver Run Resort? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to help you through the process of buying your new Beaver Run Resort property or selling your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the distinct dynamics of Beaver Run Resort real estate.
To learn more about representation for buyers and sellers, contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty. Ready to sell your condo in Beaver Run Resort? Obtain a property value estimate in just moments using our market analysis page!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate