Blazing Saddles Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Welcome to your local Blazing Saddles condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate resource. Blazing Saddles condos offers access to all that makes Breckenridge, Colorado a fantastic place to get away from it all. Situated just one block from bustling Main Street and only three blocks from the Peak 9 Quicksilver lift, this community provides those on vacation with privacy amid a bustling resort scene. The town shuttle offers free transportation to area attractions and stops at the condominiums. For additional information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more for Blazing Saddles properties for sale, or to schedule a loft tour, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about Blazing Saddles listings.
Condos For Sale in Blazing Saddles Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Blazing Saddles Condo Search
This page is updated with Blazing Saddles condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Blazing Saddles MLS listing includes the condo unit price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Blazing Saddles property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous Blazing Saddles condo owner association amenities including concierge services, fitness facilities, playgrounds, meeting rooms, dog parks, golf course memberships, and walking trails will be listed.
Blazing Saddles Real Estate Market
Due to their highly-desirable location across the street from the 4 O'Clock ski run, Blazing Saddles condos offer the ideal investment vehicle for those who want to get into real estate. With amenities like a fully-equipped kitchen and ample storage, the decision to buy a condo within this community is one that will have almost immediate benefits.
A beautiful pedestrian bridge over a bubbling creek provides easy access to Breckenridge Recreation Center, RiverWalk Center, and more. With the gorgeous Blue River located just steps away from Blazing Saddles condos and other amenities like hiking, golfing, fishing, and lakeside activities easily reachable via the free shuttle, these condos provide the vacation spot for those who want to stay busy.
Blazing Saddles Condo Community Profile
- These modest condos feature a total of 28 residential units
- Unit size ranges from studio to 1 bedroom and have 400 to 809 sqft of living space
- The building was constructed in 1979
- Off-street parking is available to residents and their guests/tenants who have the proper parking tag
- Though residents could walk everywhere if they choose, a free shuttle bus makes regular stops at the community
Blazing Saddles Condo Amenities
- Convenient central location within walking distance to everything in Breckenridge
- Located right next to the Riverwalk Center, between Park Avenue and Main Street
- Residential units are positioned above a ski shop, liquor store, and quiet restaurant
- A true ski-in/ski-out community as the 4 O'Clock Run trail is right across the street and leads to and from the ski mountain base
- Views from Blazing Saddles include east, morning sun views of Baldy Mountain or west, evening sun views toward the ski mountain
Blazing Saddles Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Interested in buying a condo in Blazing Saddles? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Blazing Saddles residence. As local real estate agents, we're well-versed in the unique dynamics of the Blazing Saddles condo real estate market.
Contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Selling your Blazing Saddles condo property? Visit our market analysis page to receive a free condo evaluation within minutes.
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate