Charon Pines Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Browse the top Charon Pines condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below. Nestled high amid the pines on Baldy Mountain sits the Charon Pines condos. From their vantage point across from the Breckenridge ski resort, the community offers excellent views of the Colorado landscape. These condominiums provide an open floor plan with lots of large windows that afford fantastic views of the surrounding countryside from the second floor. With lower level bedrooms, basement and private garage, Charon Pines condos offer those on vacation access to home-like amenities. For further information regarding Charon Pines properties for sale, including prior sales history, price changes, property disclosures, and more, or to request a private loft showing, connect with your local real estate experts today! Read more about Charon Pines listings.
Condos For Sale in Charon Pines Breckenridge
Charon Pines Condo Search
This page is updated with Charon Pines condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Charon Pines MLS listing includes the condo unit price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Charon Pines property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous Charon Pines condo owner association amenities including concierge services, fitness facilities, playgrounds, meeting rooms, dog parks, golf course memberships, and walking trails will be listed.
Charon Pines Real Estate Market
Breckenridge real estate continues to be a hot item for those who want an investment with great potential. Charon Pines condos offer 10 two- and three-bedroom units that have about 1100 square feet of space. A free town shuttle makes stops near this community, offering vacationers easy access to the rest of the area.
The choice to buy a condo in this community is one that offers many benefits. Near this neighborhood is one of the region's best-preserved 1880s mining boom mills. The Baldy Mountain trailhead is also within close proximity. In addition to offering visitors the opportunity to hike, cross country ski, and mountain bike, it also links up with several other trails.
Charon Pines Condo Community Profile
- This high, mountainside community features 10 residential units
- Unit size ranges from 2 to 3 bedrooms and have 1100 to 1150 sqft of living space
- The construction of these townhome-style condos was completed in 1984 on prime real estate
- Garages and basements are included with each unit as well as common parking on the surface
- The area is served by the free shuttle bus that stops a short distance away on Baldy Road
Charon Pines Condo Amenities
- Charon Pines was named after Greek mythology, with Charon meaning "fiery brightness", due to its sunny position on the mountainside
- These west-facing, 2-story condos benefit from terrific views of the nearby Ten Mile Range
- All units have open concept floor plans with oversized windows
- The trailhead that leads up to Baldy Mountain and the preserved mills is nearby
- The Baldy Mountain trail connects several trails making this area ideal for hiking, biking, and cross country ski adventures
Charon Pines Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Preparing to buy or sell a condo in Charon Pines? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to help you through the process of buying your new Charon Pines condo property or selling your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the distinct dynamics of Charon Pines condo real estate.
To learn more about representation for buyers and sellers, contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty. Ready to sell your condo in Charon Pines? Obtain a condo property value estimate in just moments using our market analysis page!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate