The Chateaux Condos For Sale
Search the newest Chateaux Condominium Hotel Condos for sale & real estate in Breckenridge below! The Chateaux condominiums were among the last of the high-rise style buildings to be built in an area known as the Village at Breckenridge in Breckenridge, Colroado. Home to two and three bedroom units, Chateaux real estate ranges in size from 1,200 square feet to nearly 2,100 square feet but feature a variety of hotel-style amenities that cater to both long-term residents and those who wish to use their property for short-term rental income. For more information about Chateaux Condominium Hotel properties for sale, including previous pricing history, property disclosures and more, or to arrange a showing, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today. Read more about Chateaux Condominium Hotel real estate.
Condos For Sale in Chateaux Condominium Hotel Breckenridge
Chateaux Condominium Hotel Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Chateaux Condominium Hotel condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Chateaux Condominium Hotel MLS listing includes the property price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Chateaux Condominium Hotel property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools, and Chateaux Condominium Hotel neighborhood amenities including parks and golf courses will be listed.
Chateaux Hotel Real Estate Market
Nestled in the curve of Village Road and Park Avenue, the rear of the resort is the home to the ski school meeting area while the front opens to downtown. With community access to both indoor and outdoor pools, hot tubs, 24-hour concierge service, restaurants, fitness centers, and underground parking with ski valet, Chateaux caters to those who want to buy a condo that feels like more a spot in a vacation resort. Even as the exterior was updated in 2010, the 24 units continue to buzz with both long-term residents and short-term renters who enjoy convenient access to the ski resort and a host of additional amenities.
Chateaux Condo Community Profile
- This high-rise community features 24 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 2 to 3 bedrooms and have 1226 to 2097 sqft of living space
- The Chateaux was built in 1984, making it the last condo building to be built in the Village at Breckenridge
- Underground parking is available to all residents
- Located on the free town shuttle route
Chateaux Condo Amenities
- A true ski-in/ski-out community with the base of Peak 9 right outside the door
- Conveniently located right in front of the excitement of downtown Breckenridge
- In the backyard of the Chateaux is the local ski school's regular meeting area
- Renovations in 2010 consisted of exteriors upgrades, lobby updates, and the addition of a large clock tower
- Residents enjoy indoor and outdoor pools, hot tubs, 24-hour concierge, on-site restaurants, fitness center, and more
Chateaux Condominium Hotel Real Estate Agents
Want to buy or sell a condo in Chateaux Condominium Hotel? Let our Breckenridge real estate experts help you through the purchase of your new Chateaux Condominium Hotel property or expertly negotiate the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we're experts on the dynamics unique to Chateaux Condominium Hotel real estate.
Connect with Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about buyer or seller representation. If you're selling your Chateaux Condominium Hotel condo, review our market analysis page to discover the possible resale value of your property!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate