Christiana Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Welcome to your local Christiana condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate resource. The condominiums in the Christiana community are few in number, but they are modern examples of Breckenridge, Colorado real estate. Near the base of Peak 9 at the Breckenridge Ski Resort, each of the seven condos that comprise Christiana has a large, townhome-style floor plan. Each unit features two bedrooms, and each has two-story windows that capture the beauty of the surrounding areas, but that is where the similarities between the units end. Rather than the typical unit appealing to those who wish to buy a condo, Christiana condominiums have a unique floor plan that varies from unit to unit. For additional information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more for Christiana properties for sale, or to schedule a loft tour, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about Christiana listings.
Condos For Sale in Christiana Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Christiana Condo Search
This page is updated with Christiana condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Christiana MLS listing includes the condo unit price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Christiana property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous Christiana condo owner association amenities including concierge services, fitness facilities, playgrounds, meeting rooms, dog parks, golf course memberships, and walking trails will be listed.
Explore the Christiana Community
Christiana Real Estate Market
Many condominiums in the Christiana resort offer a loft from which residents can enjoy the sweeping mountain vistas, while lower-level units feature a walk-out space. Taking advantage of the large trees in the surrounding areas, the grounds are landscaped to offer plenty of places to rest and picnic during the summer, while ski trails guide vacation adventurers to the base of Peak 9 during the winter. For residents interested in exploring the surrounding area, Breckenridge's free shuttle service stops in front of the Christiana to take residents anywhere in town.
Christiana Condo Community Profile
- These townhome-style condos offer a total of 7 residential units
- All the condos for sale in Christiana are 2 bedroom units that range from 1184 to 1424 sqft of living space
- This community was built in 1972 around the same time as others in the area
- The free town shuttle stops right outside the building and can take residents anywhere year-round
- Located less than 50 miles from the Aspen Airport
Christiana Condo Amenities
- Located in the vacation-friendly neighborhood of Warriors Mark at the base of Peak 9
- Ski trails around the neighborhood are well maintained to allow hassle-free access from Christiana to Peak 9
- The community is just steps away from the Quicksilver Chairlift and the excitement of Main Street
- The attraction to Christiana is due to the fact that these condos are townhome-style and slightly larger than their neighboring condos
- Gas, water, trash, sewage, heat, and cable are all included in residents' HOA dues
Christiana Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Interested in buying a condo in Christiana? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Christiana residence. As local real estate agents, we're well-versed in the unique dynamics of the Christiana condo real estate market.
Contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Selling your Christiana condo property? Visit our market analysis page to receive a free condo evaluation within minutes.
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate