Cimarron Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
View the hottest Cimarron condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below! Just one block from historic Main Street in the heart of Breckenridge, Colorado, lies the Cimarron Condominiums community. From one-bedroom, one-bathroom condos to expansive two-bedroom, two-bathroom units, those looking to buy a condo with convenient access to a Breckenridge ski resort vacation need look no further than Cimarron. A property maintained by Wyndham Vacation Rentals, this resort features the convenience of a hotel with the investment of traditional condominiums. To request up-to-date information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more about Cimarron properties for sale, or to arrange a private showing, contact your local real estate experts today. Read more about Cimarron listings.
Condos For Sale in Cimarron Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found 11 listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Cimarron Condo Search
This page is updated with Cimarron condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Cimarron MLS listing includes the condo unit price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Cimarron property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous Cimarron condo owner association amenities including concierge services, fitness facilities, playgrounds, meeting rooms, dog parks, golf course memberships, and walking trails will be listed.
Cimarron Real Estate Market
Real estate throughout the Breckenridge area is situated in various places throughout the community. At the heart of it all, Cimarron features a door-to-door shuttle to any location throughout Breckenridge and a convenient shuttle to the slopes that runs every ten minutes. Just one block from downtown, restaurants, and shops abound within walking distance. The community features shared indoor hot tubs, a dry rock sauna, a fitness center, concierge service, and front-desk amenities. Many units have been recently remodeled with updated fixtures, granite countertops, fireplaces, and hardwood floors. Whether it's walking two blocks to ride the gondola up to Peak 7 or relaxing by the fire, Cimmaron's amenities are sure to make every vacation one to remember.
Cimarron Condo Community Profile
- This 2-story condo building features 33 residential units
- All units in the Cimarron are 2 bedroom/2 bathroom and range from 1138 to 1202 sqft of living space
- Constructed in 1983 this was one of the last buildings to be built in the area
- Underground garage parking is available to residents
- Located along the route of the free town shuttle, taking residents to any ski resort in the county
Cimarron Condo Amenities
- A true ski-in/ski-out community, the trail leading down from Peak 9 is one block away
- Conveniently located a few blocks away from the Riverwalk and Main Street where there are several dining and shopping options
- Residents enjoy the views that face toward the Baldy and Red mountains
- The building features a heated garage, hot tubs, and a sauna
- Close to community event locations such as Breckenridge Oktoberfest, Ullr Fest, Mardi Gras, Breck Pride, and more
Cimarron Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Looking to purchase a condo in Cimarron? Let our Breckenridge real estate experts guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Cimarron condo property. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the unique dynamics of the Cimarron condo real estate market.
Contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your Cimarron condo? View our market analysis page for a condo value estimate within moments.
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate