Claimjumper Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Find up-to-date Claimjumper condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below! Conveniently located at the base of Shock Hill in the ski resort of Breckenridge Colorado, Claimjumper Condos is a small community that is actually developed more in a townhouse style. Close to the north entrance of Breckenridge, Claimjumper Condos are built on Airport Road. Travel on Highway 9, which becomes Park Avenue. Continue to the first traffic light where City Market is on the left. Turn right onto Airport Road, and travel for half a mile to Claimjumper. Searching for further information on properties for sale in Claimjumper, including prior sales history, prices, and property disclosures? Set up a private loft tour by contacting your local real estate experts today. Read more about Claimjumper listings.
Condos For Sale in Claimjumper Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found 6 listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Claimjumper Condo Search
This page is updated with Claimjumper condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Claimjumper MLS listing includes the condo unit price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Claimjumper property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous Claimjumper condo owner association amenities including concierge services, fitness facilities, playgrounds, meeting rooms, dog parks, golf course memberships, and walking trails will be listed.
Claimjumper Real Estate Market
There are 34 units in the Claimjumper community, and these units are available in three or four bedrooms. Each unit is 1875 square feet, and the property is managed by a homeowners' association. Residents in Claimjumper Condos have the benefit of living just right across from the town's recreation center, which features Summit County's only clay courts and has indoor courts as well. The Rec Center also has an indoor pool, a track, basketball and fitness areas, as well as classes for Breckenridge residents. Residents also live within walking distance of the elementary school, library, City Market, and the free ski bus stops.
Breckenridge residents can't dispute that Claimjumper condominiums are ideally located to just about everything the resort has to offer. To see real estate in Breckenridge or to buy a condo to vacation at Claimjumper, contact a realtor today!
Claimjumper Condo Community Profile
- This townhome-style community features 34 residential units
- All units are the same size and layout with 3 bedrooms/4 baths and 1875 sqft of living space
- The building was constructed in 1973 on Airport Rd back when locals expected an airport to be built nearby
- Resident parking is available for 2 cars per unit
- The town's free shuttle service has a stop within walking distance to take residents anywhere around town
Claimjumper Condo Amenities
- The new $7 million Community Rec Center is right across the street and offers an indoor pool, track, fitness classes, and more
- Within walking distance of the City Market and the BreckConnect to Peak 7 and Peak 8 bases
- Not just for a vacation or 2nd home, the community is also within walking distance from the public library and the local elementary school
- Features the benefits of common ownership such as a shared pool, hot tubs, a gas grill, and more
- Each unit is 3 stories, with the master bedroom on top, and a fireplace on each level
Claimjumper Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Considering the purchase of a condo in Claimjumper? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to guide you through the purchase of your new Claimjumper condo property or the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have insider knowledge of the dynamics unique to Claimjumper condo real estate.
Connect with Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to get more information about buyer or seller representation. Thinking of selling your condo in today's Claimjumper condo real estate market? Head to our market analysis page to receive a free condo property evaluation instantly!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate