Columbine Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Search the newest Columbine condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below! At the apex of the Columbine Drive loop lies the Columbine Condominiums in Breckenridge, Colorado. The 24 one- and two-bedroom units that make up Columbine condos range in size from 700 square feet to 1,200 square feet and were built of cast concrete in 1972, making them well insulated from noise and frigid winter temperatures. On-site hot tubs and laundry facilities as well as a shared pool and hot tubs in the center of the Columbine Loop are only a few of the amenities tempting those who would like to buy a condo where they vacation. For more information about Columbine properties for sale, including previous pricing history, property disclosures, and more, or to arrange a loft showing, contact your local real estate experts today. Read more about Columbine listings.
Condos For Sale in Columbine Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found 17 listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Columbine Condo Search
This page is updated with Columbine condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Columbine MLS listing includes the condo unit price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Columbine property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous Columbine condo owner association amenities including concierge services, fitness facilities, playgrounds, meeting rooms, dog parks, golf course memberships, and walking trails will be listed.
Explore the Columbine Community
Columbine Real Estate Market
Located a short skate from the base of Peak 9 of the ski resort, real estate offerings in Columbine allow skiers to access lifts without a shuttle or car. The free town shuttle stops at the community's front door, granting easy accessibility to the shops and restaurants in downtown Breckenridge. Surrounded by a wooded common area, Columbine also enjoys a certain amount of seclusion missing from other condominiums in the area. In summer, the area is completely transformed as groomed ski areas give way to hiking trails with picturesque views.
Columbine Condo Community Profile
- This small complex features 24 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 1 to 2 bedrooms and feature 757 to 1200 sqft of living space
- The cast concrete building was first constructed in 1972 and is so well insulated that little exterior maintenance has been required
- Two spots in the underground parking area are available for each unit
- This community is directly on the town's free shuttle service's route, which can take residents anywhere around town including ski resorts
Columbine Condo Amenities
- Located only 2 blocks away from Peak 9, the Quicksilver Lift and the Maggie Pond area
- The excitement of downtown shopping and dining is a quick walk or a free shuttle ride away
- All residents enjoy access to the Four Seasons Pool and Clubhouse which offers several indoor/outdoor hot tubs and a heated outdoor pool
- This is a quiet, tight-knit community that is surrounded by a common wooded area
- The surrounding trails leading to the base are maintained year-round for a quick ski in the winter and a short forest hike in the summer
Columbine Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Want to buy or sell a condo in Columbine? Let our Breckenridge real estate experts help you through the purchase of your new Columbine condo property or expertly negotiate the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we're experts on the dynamics unique to Columbine condo real estate.
Connect with Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about buyer or seller representation. If you're selling your Columbine condo, review our market analysis page to discover the possible resale value of your condo property!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate