Corral At Breckenridge Condos For Sale
Browse the top Corral At Breckenridge condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below. If you’re seeking a convenient ski condo location, look no further than the Corral at Breckenridge condos for sale. These recently renovated condos offer one of the best locations in Breckenridge real estate. And for all you skiers, snowboarders, and powder-seekers, it’s only a few steps from the Quicksilver Chairlift. For further information regarding Corral At Breckenridge properties for sale, including prior sales history, price changes, property disclosures, and more, or to request a private loft showing, connect with your local real estate experts today! Read more about Corral At Breckenridge listings.
Condos For Sale in Corral At Breckenridge
Corral At Breckenridge Condo Search
This page is updated with Corral At Breckenridge condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Corral At Breckenridge MLS listing includes the condo unit price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Corral At Breckenridge property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous Corral At Breckenridge condo owner association amenities including concierge services, fitness facilities, playgrounds, meeting rooms, dog parks, golf course memberships, and walking trails will be listed.
Corral at Breckenridge Real Estate Market
The 2009 exterior remodel of the Corral at Breckenridge condos included new decks, railings, and walkways around the property. Interior finishes at the Corral at Breckenridge condos represent what you expect in a Breckenridge ski condo for sale. Many condos feature slab granite counters, in-floor radiant heat, and a gas fireplace. Some condos include a private detached garage for cars or toys, and many condos offer private balconies with a hot tub for soaking after a day on the slopes or hiking our local trails.
Corral at Breckenridge Condo Community Profile
- The two buildings that make up this community feature 65 residential units
- Unit sizes range from one to four bedrooms and offer 800 to 15,40 square feet of living space
- Construction time for both buildings lasted from 1996 to 1999, making Corral at Breckenridge one of the newer developments in the area
- Detached garages are available with some units, while others provide large private ski lockers
Corral at Breckenridge Condo Amenities
- Located across from the Ice Rink and a short walk to the Quicksilver Lift, Main Street, the Village, and the heart of downtown
- Each unit has a private deck where residents can enjoy views of the picturesque ski area or Baldy Mountain
- Upscale English Tudor-style homes featuring outdoor hot tubs, a steam room, two fitness centers, moss rock fireplaces, rustic timber accents, and more
- Some units come with private hot tubs
- A major exterior renovation was completed in 2009, giving this 90s community an updated look and feel
Corral At Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Preparing to buy or sell a condo in Corral At Breckenridge? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to help you through the process of buying your new Corral At Breckenridge condo property or selling your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the distinct dynamics of Corral At Breckenridge condo real estate.
To learn more about representation for buyers and sellers, contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty. Ready to sell your condo in Corral At Breckenridge? Obtain a condo property value estimate in just moments using our market analysis page!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate