Crystal Peak Lodge Condos For Sale
Welcome to your local Crystal Peak Lodge condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate resource. The Crystal Peak Lodge condos in Breckenridge, Colorado are located directly at the base of Peak 7 with ski access via the Independence Chair or the BreckConnect Gondola. With modern finishes, a wide array of amenities, and a ski-in, ski-out location, the Crystal Peak Lodge condos may be one of the finest Breckenridge real estate opportunities on the market today. For additional information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more for Crystal Peak Lodge properties for sale, or to schedule a loft tour, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about Crystal Peak Lodge listings.
Condos For Sale in Crystal Peak Lodge Breckenridge
Crystal Peak Lodge Condo Search
This page is updated with Crystal Peak Lodge condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Crystal Peak Lodge MLS listing includes the condo unit price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Crystal Peak Lodge property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous Crystal Peak Lodge condo owner association amenities including concierge services, fitness facilities, playgrounds, meeting rooms, dog parks, golf course memberships, and walking trails will be listed.
Crystal Peak Lodge Real Estate Market
Built in 2007, the Crystal Peak Lodge Condos for Sale in Breckenridge feature luxury finishes such as radiant in-floor heat, granite counters, a wall of well-insulated windows, and membership in the Mountain Master Association. As you continue your search for the finest ski in, ski out condos at the Breckenridge Ski Resort, you may also want to preview the One Ski Hill Place condos for sale, the Main Street Station condos, and the Mountain Thunder Lodge condos. Each offers the exquisite finishes you'll find at the Crystal Peak Lodge condos for sale, but in different locations around the ski resort. Please don't hesitate to contact us to schedule your private tour of these wonderful ski condos today.
Crystal Peak Lodge Condo Community Profile
- This luxury condo community features 45 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 1 to 3 bedrooms with 2 to 4 baths and offer 700 to 2,000 sqft of living space
- This upscale community was constructed in 2007, making this the very newest of all the condo buildings in the area
- Parking for residents is available in an underground parking area
- Crystal Peak Lodge offers its residents and guests a free shuttle service as well as being along the route of the town's free shuttle service
Crystal Peak Lodge Condo Amenities
- This is a true ski-in/ski-out community, with Independence Chair servicing Peak 7 - the newest of the Breckenridge Ski Resort's peaks
- Set high above the town, residents can take the gondola to Peak 8 and the Colorado Superchair or even take a quick ride to downtown
- This community offers views of the Baldy Mountain and Williams Fork Range in the front and of Ten Mile Range in the backyard
- Meshing well with its natural alpine surroundings this building was inspired by great American western lodges that are found in national parks
- Residents enjoy high-tech appliances, high-caliber timber and masonry, vaulted ceilings, french doors, stone-topped breakfast bars, and much more
Crystal Peak Lodge Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Interested in buying a condo in Crystal Peak Lodge? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Crystal Peak Lodge residence. As local real estate agents, we're well-versed on the unique dynamics of the Crystal Peak Lodge condo real estate market.
Contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Selling your Crystal Peak Lodge condo property? Visit our market analysis page to receive a free condo evaluation within minutes.
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate