Der Steiermark Condos For Sale
Find up-to-date Der Steiermark Condos Condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below! Deep in the heart of Breckenridge, Colorado, at the crossroads of the community lies the Der Steiermark condominiums. Just steps from one of the most popular resort towns in the west, Der Steiermark features 39 units that range in size from studio to two-bedroom condos. Those who wish to buy a condo may find Der Steiermark's access to the town of Breckenridge, as well as the proximity to paddle boating and ice skating on a large pond on the Blue River nearby a definite draw. Searching for further information on properties for sale in Der Steiermark Condos, including prior sales history, prices and property disclosures? Set up a private tour of any property listed below by contacting your LOCAL real estate experts today. Read more about Der Steiermark Condos real estate.
Condos For Sale at Der Steiermark Breckenridge
Der Steiermark Real Estate Market
Built in 1973, Der Steiremark condos were constructed before Main Street in downtown Breckenridge had been updated with commercial space, and over the years, Der Steiremark's location at the heart of the action has never been questioned. Steps away from the Village of Breckenridge and a few glides on skis to the Quicksilver Lift that will take you to the top of Peak 9, real estate at Der Steiremark is among the most popular for those who want to live where they vacation.
Der Steiermark Condo Community Profile
- This sleek condo building features 39 residential units
- Unit sizes range from studio to 2 bedrooms and offer 390 to 871 sqft of living space
- This community was constructed in 1973 with an exterior renovation being completed in 2002
- Underground parking is available to residents at a first-come basis with an additional lot on-site outside
- Der Steiermark is one of the stops for the town's free shuttle service, taking residents and guests anywhere around town
Der Steiermark Condo Amenities
- The prime downtown location makes this community highly sought after
- Located directly across the street, about 100 yards, form the Peak 9 Ski Base Area and Maggie Pond
- The Blue River is right by the Village where locals enjoy paddle boating in the summer and ice skating in the winter
- In the summer months hikers can take advantage of the Burro Trail that leads to the national forest
- The building also features an on-site Mexican restaurant - Mi Casa
Der Steiermark Condos Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Der Steiermark Condos condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Der Steiermark Condos MLS listing includes the property price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Der Steiermark Condos property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools and Der Steiermark Condos neighborhood amenities including parks and golf courses will be listed.
Der Steiermark Condos Real Estate Agents
Considering the purchase of a condo in Der Steiermark Condos? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to guide you through the purchase of your new Der Steiermark Condos property or the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have insider knowledge on the dynamics unique to Der Steiermark Condos real estate.
Connect with Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to get more information about buyer or seller representation. Thinking of selling your condo in today's Der Steiermark Condos real estate market? Head to our market analysis page to receive a free property evaluation instantly!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate