Eagles View Homes & Real Estate
Search the newest Eagles View homes for sale & real estate in Breckenridge below! Bird-like views are one of the biggest draws of Eagles View Condominiums in Breckenridge, Colorado. Townhome-style condos are built atop garages, all facing a view of Peak 10 that only the eagles share. Built in 1981, these ten units range in size from one to three bedrooms and from 1,200 to 1,800 square feet. For more information about Eagles View properties for sale, including previous pricing history, property disclosures and more, or to arrange a home showing, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today. Read more about Eagles View real estate.
Homes For Sale in Eagles View Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found 5 listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Eagles View Real Estate Market
The layout in each condo in the community is unique. Most have basement space and most are situated with the garage on the bottom, living space above it, and bedrooms on top. Real estate like this gives homebuyers a chance to buy a condo overlooking Warriors Mark without sacrificing convenient access to Breckenridge ski resort or the downtown areas. In fact, locals have found ways to ski-in to and ski-out of the backcountry ski areas from nearby Warriors Mark West. Still, those who wish to have a more traditional resort vacation can ride the town's free shuttle that stops in front of the community. For a townhome style unit with the convenience of condominiums, Eagles View is the best choice in Warriors Mark.
Eagles View Condo Community Profile
- This townhome-style community features 10 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 2 to 3 bedrooms and offer 1198 to 1786 sqft of living space
- The building was constructed in 1981, making this one of the newer condo developments in the area
- Parking is available in private garages as well as additional parking in an outdoor common parking area
- The town's free shuttle runs in the winter months for Eagles View residents and guests
Eagles View Condo Amenities
- With access to the Black Diamond Run, this is a true ski-in/ski-out community but recommended for skiers who are at least at an intermediate level
- Located in a rare location with access to the national forest that surrounds Peak 10 as well as walking distance from shopping and dining
- Each unit features a private, oversized deck with views of Peak 10 and the ski area
- These are very large units compared to other condos in the area
- Each unit has a unique floor plan and most include a basement
Eagles View Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Eagles View home listings several times per day directly from the Summit Cove, Colorado MLS.
Each Eagles View MLS listing includes the property price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Eagles View property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools and Eagles View neighborhood amenities including parks and golf courses will be listed.
Eagles View Real Estate Agents
Looking to purchase a home in Eagles View? Let our Breckenridge real estate experts guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Eagles View property. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the unique dynamics of the Eagles View real estate market.
Contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your Meadow Wood home? View our market analysis page for a home value estimate within moments.
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate