Falcon Condos For Sale
Search the newest Falcon Condos Condos for sale & real estate in Breckenridge below! One of the first set of condominiums built after the Breckenridge resort was founded, Falcon condos is a prime example of concrete and glass mid-century modern architecture. Since being built in 1965, the European ski style buildings have been meticulously maintained and house 12 two- and three-bedroom units ranging from 1,000 to just over 1,100 square feet. For more information about Falcon Condos properties for sale, including previous pricing history, property disclosures and more, or to arrange a showing, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today. Read more about Falcon Condos real estate.
Condos For Sale in Falcon Condos Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Falcon Real Estate Market
Each unit in the Falcon community is built in a townhome style with bedrooms and a family room on the ground level and living areas on the top level to take advantage of the views of the surrounding area. The open kitchen and living spaces give the condos a sense of airiness often missing from other real estate in the area and are augmented by floor-to-ceiling windows showcasing a view of the ski resort.
Skiers can take advantage of the town's free shuttle service to the lifts that runs along French Street, which are easily accessible from the Falcon Condos. If residents want to explore the area on summer vacation, miles of trails that lead through the county, and national forests run past the community.
Falcon Condo Community Profile
- This 2-story townhome-style community features 12 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 2 to 3 bedrooms and offer 1089 to 1120 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1965 in the then-very-popular European ski style
- Two parking spots are reserved per unit
- The free town shuttle runs along French Street, making it easy to get anywhere in town year-round
Falcon Condo Amenities
- This European-style concrete and glass community is truly a sign of its times, but has undergone renovations to bring the building up to date, technologically speaking
- All floor plans are similar to one another, featuring 2-stories with bedrooms and rec room on 1st floor and a large living area on the top
- All units face the ski resort, and with the ceiling to floor windows, offers residents spectacular views
- This community is only 3 blocks to the historic district of Main Street
- There are a number of trails that surround the property which lead to the national forest, open public spaces or just keep going into the county trails
Falcon Condos Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Falcon Condos condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Falcon Condos MLS listing includes the property price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Falcon Condos property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools and Falcon Condos neighborhood amenities including parks and golf courses will be listed.
Falcon Condos Real Estate Agents
Want to buy or sell a condo in Falcon Condos? Let our Breckenridge real estate experts help you through the purchase of your new Falcon Condos property or expertly negotiate the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we're experts on the dynamics unique to Falcon Condos real estate.
Connect with Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about buyer or seller representation. If you're selling your Falcon Condos condo, review our market analysis page to discover the possible resale value of your property!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate