Falcon Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Browse the top Falcon condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below. One of the first set of condominiums built after the Breckenridge resort was founded, Falcon condos is a prime example of concrete and glass mid-century modern architecture. Since being built in 1965, the European ski style buildings have been meticulously maintained and house 12 two- and three-bedroom units ranging from 1,000 to just over 1,100 square feet. For further information regarding Falcon properties for sale, including prior sales history, price changes, property disclosures, and more, or to request a private loft showing, connect with your local real estate experts today! Read more about Falcon listings.
Condos For Sale in Falcon Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found 6 listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Falcon Condo Search
This page is updated with Falcon condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Falcon MLS listing includes the condo unit price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Falcon property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous Falcon condo owner association amenities including concierge services, fitness facilities, playgrounds, meeting rooms, dog parks, golf course memberships, and walking trails will be listed.
Falcon Real Estate Market
Each unit in the Falcon community is built in a townhome style with bedrooms and a family room on the ground level and living areas on the top level to take advantage of the views of the surrounding area. The open kitchen and living spaces give the condos a sense of airiness often missing from other real estate in the area and are augmented by floor-to-ceiling windows showcasing a view of the ski resort.
Skiers can take advantage of the town's free shuttle service to the lifts that runs along French Street, which are easily accessible from the Falcon Condos. If residents want to explore the area on summer vacation, miles of trails that lead through the county, and national forests run past the community.
Falcon Condo Community Profile
- This 2-story townhome-style community features 12 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 2 to 3 bedrooms and offer 1089 to 1120 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1965 in the then-very-popular European ski style
- Two parking spots are reserved per unit
- The free town shuttle runs along French Street, making it easy to get anywhere in town year-round
Falcon Condo Amenities
- This European-style concrete and glass community is truly a sign of its times, but has undergone renovations to bring the building up to date, technologically speaking
- All floor plans are similar to one another, featuring 2-stories with bedrooms and rec room on 1st floor and a large living area on the top
- All units face the ski resort, and with the ceiling to floor windows, offers residents spectacular views
- This community is only 3 blocks to the historic district of Main Street
- There are a number of trails that surround the property which lead to the national forest, open public spaces, or just keep going into the county trails
Falcon Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Preparing to buy or sell a condo in Falcon? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to help you through the process of buying your new Falcon condo property or selling your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the distinct dynamics of Falcon condo real estate.
To learn more about representation for buyers and sellers, contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty. Ready to sell your condo in Falcon? Obtain a condo property value estimate in just moments using our market analysis page!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate