Forest Haus Condos For Sale
Browse the top Forest Haus Condos Condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below. Nestled conveniently in the historic district of Breckenridge, Colorado, Forest Haus condos offer spacious two-bedroom floor plans. Located just a few blocks from Main Street, these pet-friendly condos are within walking distance to shopping, restaurants, shopping, skiing, and entertainment. With 24 units, this community is the ideal property for investors who want to buy a condo. For further information regarding Forest Haus Condos properties for sale, including prior sales history, price changes, property disclosures and more, or to request a private showing, connect with your LOCAL real estate experts today! Read more about Forest Haus Condos real estate.
Condos For Sale in Forest Haus Condos Breckenridge
Forest Haus Real Estate Market
Due to its strategic location overlooking popular Carter Park and adjacent to Breckenridge Elementary School that increase its appeal for residents as well as vacationers, Forest Haus condos is the ideal real estate investment.
Forest Haus Condominiums provides those on vacation with instant access to amenities such as a game room, sauna, laundry facilities and indoor pool. With underground indoor parking and a five block walk to the ski resort area, this community combines the privacy vacationers crave with the features they want most.
Carter Park offers year-round entertainment with tennis courts, gas fireplace, fully-fenced public dog park, heated restrooms and more. The park is one of the few areas in Breckenridge in which sledding is allowed. Views of the spectacular Ten Mile Range can be enjoyed from the Carter Park patio.
Forest Haus Condo Community Profile
- This Austrian inspired community features 26 residential units
- All units are 2 bed/2 bath and offer a modest 754 to 895 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1971, right at the boom of Breckenridge becoming a thriving ski resort
- A heated underground parking garage is reserved for residents where large ski lockers are also available
- The free town shuttle runs right along French Street year-round, transporting to and from any ski resort base
Forest Haus Condo Amenities
- Rather than having the modernist look of its neighbors, this community pulled inspiration from Tyrolean ski villages in Austria
- The building features a clubhouse with amenities such as a pool, sauna, hot tub, game room and more
- Located in the heart of the historical district close to Main Street and the ski area
- Carter Park is right next door which features tennis and volleyball courts, a picnic area and a wide network of trails
- Not just for a ski or 2nd home, the elementary school, and its public playground, are right across the street
Forest Haus Condos Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Forest Haus Condos condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Forest Haus Condos MLS listing includes the property price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other property details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Forest Haus Condos property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools and Forest Haus Condos neighborhood amenities including parks and golf courses will be listed.
Forest Haus Condos Real Estate Agents
Preparing to buy or sell a condo in Forest Haus Condos? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to help you through the process of buying your new Forest Haus Condos property or selling your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the distinct dynamics of Forest Haus Condos real estate.
To learn more about representation for buyers and sellers, contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty. Ready to sell your condo in Forest Haus Condos? Obtain a property value estimate in just moments using our market analysis page!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate