Forest Haus Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Welcome to your local Forest Haus condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate resource. Nestled conveniently in the historic district of Breckenridge, Colorado, Forest Haus condos offer spacious two-bedroom floor plans. Located just a few blocks from Main Street, these pet-friendly condos are within walking distance of shopping, restaurants, shopping, skiing, and entertainment. With 24 units, this community is the ideal property for investors who want to buy a condo. For additional information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more for Forest Haus properties for sale, or to schedule a loft tour, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about Forest Haus listings.
Condos For Sale in Forest Haus Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found 6 listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Forest Haus Condo Search
This page is updated with Forest Haus condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Forest Haus MLS listing includes the condo unit price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Forest Haus property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous Forest Haus condo owner association amenities including concierge services, fitness facilities, playgrounds, meeting rooms, dog parks, golf course memberships, and walking trails will be listed.
Forest Haus Real Estate Market
Due to its strategic location overlooking popular Carter Park and adjacent to Breckenridge Elementary School that increases its appeal for residents as well as vacationers, Forest Haus condos are the ideal real estate investment.
Forest Haus Condominiums provides those on vacation with instant access to amenities such as a game room, a sauna, laundry facilities, and an indoor pool. With underground indoor parking and a five-block walk to the ski resort area, this community combines the privacy vacationers crave with the features they want most.
Carter Park offers year-round entertainment with tennis courts, a gas fireplace, a fully-fenced public dog park, heated restrooms, and more. The park is one of the few areas in Breckenridge in which sledding is allowed. Views of the spectacular Ten Mile Range can be enjoyed from the Carter Park patio.
Forest Haus Condo Community Profile
- This Austrian inspired community features 26 residential units
- All units are 2 bed/2 bath and offer a modest 754 to 895 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1971, right at the boom of Breckenridge becoming a thriving ski resort
- A heated underground parking garage is reserved for residents where large ski lockers are also available
- The free town shuttle runs right along French Street year-round, transporting to and from any ski resort base
Forest Haus Condo Amenities
- Rather than having the modernist look of its neighbors, this community pulled inspiration from Tyrolean ski villages in Austria
- The building features a clubhouse with amenities such as a pool, sauna, hot tub, game room, and more
- Located in the heart of the historical district close to Main Street and the ski area
- Carter Park is right next door which features tennis and volleyball courts, a picnic area, and a wide network of trails
- Not just for a ski or 2nd home—the elementary school and its public playground are right across the street
Forest Haus Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Interested in buying a condo in Forest Haus? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Forest Haus residence. As local real estate agents, we're well-versed in the unique dynamics of the Forest Haus condo real estate market.
Contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Selling your Forest Haus condo property? Visit our market analysis page to receive a free condo evaluation within minutes.
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate