Four O'Clock Lodge Condos For Sale
Welcome to your local Four O Clock Condos Condos for sale & real estate in Breckenridge resource. 200 steps from the Snowflake lift and a short walk to downtown Breckenridge, Colorado, the Four O'Clock Condominiums offer a convenient ski-in and ski-out location for skiers in the winter, as well as a public trail through the national forest in the summer. From studio size to three-bedroom units, the 28 condominiums that make up the Four O'Clock community have a variety of real estate options ranging in size from just under 300 square feet to 1,700 square feet. For additional information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures and more for Four O Clock Condos properties for sale, or to schedule a tour of any property listed below, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today! Read more about Four O Clock Condos real estate.
Condos For Sale in Four O'Clock Condos Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Four O'Clock Lodge Real Estate Market
One of the biggest draws for those who want to buy a condo in a vacation community is accessibility. The Four O'Clock condos are steps away from the Snowflake lift, two blocks away from downtown Breckenridge and feature a stop on the town's free shuttle for those who are looking to explore beyond the limits of the community. With vaulted ceilings in every unit, the open design takes advantage of picturesque views, and the units offer amenities like hot tubs and garage parking in some condos. For year-round resort living, Four O'Clock is an ideal place to call home.
Four O'Clock Lodge Condo Community Profile
- This ski-in/ski-out community features 28 residential units
- Unit sizes range from studio to 3 bedrooms and offer 280 to 1679 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1972, claiming prime real estate for the enjoyment of skiers
- Ground-level garages are ar available to residents
- The town's free shuttle makes a stop at the 4 O'Clock Lodge and can transport to and from any ski resort base
Four O'Clock Lodge Condo Amenities
- Conveniently located 2 blocks uphill from the excitement of downtown Breckenridge and the Riverwalk Center
- The Snowflake Lift is right across the street, literally 200 steps away
- Sawmill Creek runs through the property, offering residents the sounds of babbling water in the summer months
- Residents benefit from an on-site sauna as well as access to the Upper Village Clubhouse
- The community was designed to accommodate vacationers and families so the floor plans are all open with large kitchen areas
Four O'Clock Condos Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Four O Clock Condos condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Four O Clock Condos MLS listing includes the property price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Four O Clock Condos property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools and Four O'Clock Condos neighborhood amenities including parks and golf courses will be listed.
Four O'Clock Condos Real Estate Agents
Interested in buying a condo in Four O'Clock Condos? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Four O Clock Condos residence. As local real estate agents, we're well-versed on the unique dynamics of the Four O'Clock Condos real estate market.
Contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Selling your Four O'Clock Condos property? Visit our market analysis page to receive a free evaluation within minutes.
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate