Four Seasons Village Condos For Sale
Find up-to-date Four Season Village Condos Condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below! Located on land that was previously mining claims, the Four Seasons Village Condos is a true treasure when it comes to real estate in Breckenridge. These condominiums are part of a homeowner's association, giving residents and visitors alike the opportunity to enjoy community amenities in a more private and serene setting. Searching for further information on properties for sale in Four Season Village Condos, including prior sales history, prices and property disclosures? Set up a private tour of any property listed below by contacting your LOCAL real estate experts today. Read more about Four Season Village Condos real estate.
Condos For Sale at Four Seasons Village Breckenridge
Four Seasons Village Real Estate Market
Those who are looking to buy a condo in a vacation community will be thrilled with the value of one of the properties at Four Seasons Village condos. When guests aren't skiing on the nearby Four O'Clock slope, they might be hanging out in the community clubhouse or utilizing one of the several hot tubs within the association. There's also a heated pool, perfect for refreshing after a day in the glorious outdoors.
In addition to these modern amenities, those who invest in this resort community also have access to a community park area. This portion of the private land includes a clean pond which is ideal for ice skating in the winter or fishing in the summer.
People who are looking to buy a condo in the Four Seasons Village condos, located conveniently on the Columbine Loop, should partner with an experienced local real estate agent.
Four Seasons Village Condo Community Profile
- Located at the center of Columbine Road all homes on this loop are considered to be apart of the Columbine/Four Seasons pool
- Water and trash are included in owners' HOA dues, which is managed by Columbine Homeowners Associates
- The building was first constructed on 1971
- Two parking spots are available per unit
- This community is along the town's free shuttle service, which can take riders to any ski resort in the county
Four Seasons Village Condo Amenities
- Community clubhouse is shared among all condos along the Columbine Loop
- Residents enjoy on-site features such as a heated pool and several hot tubs
- Various bodies of water run through the property, which residents have access to fish in during the summer months
- Maggie Placer pond is on the property and is used for skating in the winter and paddle boating in the summer
- The property extends to the Blue River and the 4 O'Clock Run, where a footbridge connects condos to the base of Peak 9
Four Season Village Condos Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Four Season Village Condos condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Four Season Village Condos MLS listing includes the property price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Four Season Village Condos property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools and Four Season Village Condos neighborhood amenities including parks and golf courses will be listed.
Four Season Village Condos Real Estate Agents
Considering the purchase of a condo in Four Season Village Condos? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to guide you through the purchase of your new Four Season Village Condos property or the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have insider knowledge on the dynamics unique to Four Season Village Condos real estate.
Connect with Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to get more information about buyer or seller representation. Thinking of selling your condo in today's Four Season Village Condos real estate market? Head to our market analysis page to receive a free property evaluation instantly!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate