Gold Camp Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Find up-to-date Gold Camp condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below! The Gold Camp condos were built at about the same time the Peak 8 development was beginning at the Breckenridge Ski Resort in the late ‘60s and early ‘70s. Searching for further information on properties for sale in Gold Camp, including prior sales history, prices, and property disclosures? Set up a private loft tour by contacting your local real estate experts today. Read more about Gold Camp listings.
Condos For Sale in Gold Camp Breckenridge
Gold Camp Condo Search
This page is updated with Gold Camp condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Gold Camp MLS listing includes the condo unit price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Gold Camp property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous Gold Camp condo owner association amenities including concierge services, fitness facilities, playgrounds, meeting rooms, dog parks, golf course memberships, and walking trails will be listed.
Gold Camp Real Estate Market
Forty-plus years later much has changed and developed around the Gold Camp condos but the complex remains a popular choice for locals, visitors, and second home owners alike. The concept of the 183 unit complex was to create a comfortable condominium community close to skiing and only a short drive to Main Street. The thirteen buildings (some adjoined) enjoy a prime location off Ski Hill Road with direct access to the shuttle to bring riders two blocks up to the base of Peak 8 or for a quick three-minute drive to the downtown area.
The Gold Camp condos range from one-to three-bedroom and from 560 to 1080 square feet. Nearly all have enjoyed interior remodels and updates over the years and offer owners and guests well-thought-out floor plans to enjoy the cozy fireplaces, decks and patios, and roomy kitchens. The complex includes hot tubs, saunas, outdoor picnic tables, and grill areas.
Gold Camp Condo Community Profile
- Gold Camp I on the northside, not to be confused with Gold Camp II, features 43 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 1 to 3 bedrooms and offer 561 to 1028 sqft of living space
- This wooden building was first constructed in 1969
- Parking is available on the ground level for 2 cars per unit
- The town's free shuttle makes a stop at Gold Camp and can transport riders to any ski resort or downtown Breckenridge
Gold Camp Condo Amenities
- Phase I of this community is called Peak 8 Village, located between downtown Breckenridge and the base of Peak 8
- The central location is ideal for residents who don't want to be in the busy town or completely secluded on the mountain
- Is right next to the Nordic Ski Center, the hot spot for cross country skiing and snowshoeing
- The cube-like construction makes for great views from every unit, some even have windows facing 2 directions
- Numerous trails branch away from this community that lead toward the national forest and the Cucumber Gulch Wildlife Preserve
Gold Camp Community
All of the Gold Camp condos are ideal for anyone wanting easy access to the skiing, cross country, hiking, and biking trails within mere blocks of the complex. The Breckenridge Nordic center is only steps away. In addition to the shuttle, skiers and boarders enjoy an easy walk to 4 O’Clock run for ski-in/ski-out access. The Cucumber Gulch preserve is across the street giving users miles of hiking, biking, snowshoeing, and cross-country trails where wildlife spotting is virtually guaranteed.
Given the amenities and location, the Gold Camp condos have proven themselves over the years to be fantastic investment opportunities and mountain getaways.
Gold Camp Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Considering the purchase of a condo in Gold Camp? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to guide you through the purchase of your new Gold Camp condo property or the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have insider knowledge of the dynamics unique to Gold Camp condo real estate.
Connect with Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to get more information about buyer or seller representation. Thinking of selling your condo in today's Gold Camp condo real estate market? Head to our market analysis page to receive a free condo property evaluation instantly!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate