Gold Creek Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Search the newest Gold Creek condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below! On Ski Hill Road in the heart of the alpine resort community of Breckenridge, Colorado, are the Gold Creek condominiums. Located adjacent to the Breckenridge Nordic Ski Center, the condos are part of a low-rise building complex with multiple units. Gold Creek features on-site management and a range of units ideal for a vacation retreat or permanent residence. For more information about Gold Creek properties for sale, including previous pricing history, property disclosures, and more, or to arrange a loft showing, contact your local real estate experts today. Read more about Gold Creek listings.
Condos For Sale in Gold Creek Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Gold Creek Condo Search
This page is updated with Gold Creek condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Gold Creek MLS listing includes the condo unit price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Gold Creek property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous Gold Creek condo owner association amenities including concierge services, fitness facilities, playgrounds, meeting rooms, dog parks, golf course memberships, and walking trails will be listed.
Gold Creek Real Estate Market
When looking to buy a condo at Gold Creek the location is just one benefit. To invest in real estate at Gold Creek, condo prices on average range from the low $300's to low $400's. These condos feature open floor plans with 1 to 2 bedrooms, 1+ bathrooms, and some have patios. Square footage varies between approximately 580 and 800 square feet. There is on-site surface parking plus laundry and storage facilities located on the building's lowest level. Some units have their own washer and dryer.
Residents and guests at the Gold Creek condos enjoy views of the Breckenridge Ski Resort and Buffalo Mountains. The building is across from City Market and close to the Breckenridge Gondola. There's easy access to South Park Avenue and public transportation.
Gold Creek Condo Community Profile
- This downtown community features 24 residential units
- All units are the same 2 bed/2 bath floor plan
- The building was first constructed in 1972
- Resident parking is reserved for a max of 2 cars per unit, with 1 assigned spot in the garage
- The town's free shuttle service runs through this community and can transport riders to any ski resort in the county
Gold Creek Condo Amenities
- Heat, water, trash, sewer, cable, internet, and snow plowing are all included in HOA dues
- Large ski storage lockers on the ground level are available to residents
- Recent renovations have updated the windows and bathrooms
- Conveniently located in downtown Breckenridge across from Breckenridge City Market and the Breckenridge Gondola
- Residents enjoy westside views of the Breckenridge ski resort or eastside views of Buffalo Mountain
Gold Creek Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Want to buy or sell a condo in Gold Creek? Let our Breckenridge real estate experts help you through the purchase of your new Gold Creek condo property or expertly negotiate the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we're experts on the dynamics unique to Gold Creek condo real estate.
Connect with Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about buyer or seller representation. If you're selling your Gold Creek condo, review our market analysis page to discover the possible resale value of your condo property!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate