Grandview at Breckenridge Condos
Welcome to your local Grandview At Breckenridge Condos Condos for sale & real estate in Breckenridge resource. Directly north of Four O'Clock Run, Grandview Condominiums in Breckenridge, Colorado sits nestled in its own park, offering residents a piece of real estate with a terrific view of either Ten Mile Range of Baldy Mountain, depending on the side of the community. This multi-story complex consists of 47 units, each with one or two bedrooms and ranging in size from just under 700 square feet to nearly 900 square feet. For additional information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures and more for Grandview At Breckenridge Condos properties for sale, or to schedule a tour of any property listed below, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today! Read more about Grandview At Breckenridge Condos real estate.
Condos For Sale in Grandview At Breckenridge Condos Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Grandview at Breckenridge Real Estate Market
Built in 1982 during the height of vacation property construction near the Breckenridge ski resort, Grandview caters to both year-round and seasonal homebuyers who wish to buy a condo with a convenient location and picturesque views. The Grandview floor plans make efficient use of the space, many containing wood-burning fireplaces ideal for cozy winter nights. Since Four O'Clock run ends on Grandview road, skiers can end their day just steps away from their condos or take the town's free shuttle to and from the ski resort. The town of Breckenridge is just a short walk or ride away for shopping and restaurants in both summer and winter months.
Grandview at Breckenridge Condo Community Profile
- This community consists of 2 multi-story buildings that feature 47 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 1 to 2 bedrooms and offer 694 to 861 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1982
- There are no parking garages on the property but plenty of surface parking surrounds the condos
- The town's free shuttle service stops 1 block away and can take riders to the base of any ski resort or downtown
Grandview at Breckenridge Condo Amenities
- Residents enjoy the mountain-life with year-round trails and activities
- A true ski-in/ski-out community with the 4 O'Clock Run only 100 yards away as well as the Snowflake Lift and other trails nearby
- Conveniently located only 1.5 miles from the activities of Main Street downtown
- Each unit provides residents with extra storage space on the deck and in the attic
- Residents enjoy views of the Blue River Valley and Baldy Mountain
Grandview At Breckenridge Condos Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Grandview At Breckenridge Condos condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Grandview At Breckenridge Condos MLS listing includes the property price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Grandview At Breckenridge Condos property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools and Grandview At Breckenridge Condos neighborhood amenities including parks and golf courses will be listed.
Grandview At Breckenridge Condos Real Estate Agents
Interested in buying a condo in Grandview At Breckenridge Condos? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Grandview At Breckenridge Condos residence. As local real estate agents, we're well-versed on the unique dynamics of the Grandview At Breckenridge Condos real estate market.
Contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Selling your Grandview At Breckenridge Condos property? Visit our market analysis page to receive a free evaluation within minutes.
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate