Inner Circle Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Browse the top Inner Circle condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below. The Inner Circle is a charming little condo community in the resort town of Breckenridge, Colorado. To reach the Inner Circle, drive south on Main Street to the last light on Boreas Pass Road. At the light, turn right onto Broken Lance Drive. Continue to the three-way stop, and take a right onto Columbine and then a left on Snowberry. Inner Circle Condos are at the end of Snowberry on the left. For further information regarding Inner Circle properties for sale, including prior sales history, price changes, property disclosures, and more, or to request a private loft showing, connect with your local real estate experts today! Read more about Inner Circle listings.
Condos For Sale in Inner Circle Breckenridge
Inner Circle Condo Search
This page is updated with Inner Circle condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Inner Circle MLS listing includes the condo unit price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Inner Circle property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous Inner Circle condo owner association amenities including concierge services, fitness facilities, playgrounds, meeting rooms, dog parks, golf course memberships, and walking trails will be listed.
Explore the Inner Circle Community
Inner Circle Real Estate Market
As its name implies, the Inner Circle is a small, exclusive community with just 22 units. The condominiums range in size from one to two bedrooms and 596-942 square feet. Inside the condos have open floor plans and floor-to-ceiling windows. There's also a sliding door leading onto a small balcony. The condos are designed with space efficiency in mind and have galley kitchens and a spiral staircase that leads to a loft. There are nice views from most units, many of which overlook the Columbine Pool or look out to Tenmile Range. Inner Circle residents can use the Four Seasons Pool, which is heated, as well as the clubhouse. They also enjoy the hot tubs in the pool area. Stop dreaming about that vacation home, and buy a condo at the Inner Circle. Contact a Breckenridge realtor today to see real estate listings at the Inner Circle.
Inner Circle Condo Community Profile
- This quaint, minimalist-style condo complex features 22 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 1 to 2 bedrooms with 596 to 942 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1974
- No garages or underground parking but there is reserved off-street parking for residents and their guests
- The town's free shuttle service stops near the condos and can transport riders to and from various amenities and ski areas
Inner Circle Condo Amenities
- Located on the Columbine loop, where all homes share access to the Four Seasons Clubhouse
- The excitement of downtown Breckenridge is only 1 block away and features all the dining and shopping residents require
- The surrounding trails are maintained year-round, making for an easy ski to the ski base in the winter and enjoyable hiking in the summer
- Most condos feature floor to ceiling windows and a private balcony
- Residents enjoy the views of the Ten Mile Range, the Blue River, and the Burro Trail
Inner Circle Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Preparing to buy or sell a condo in Inner Circle? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to help you through the process of buying your new Inner Circle condo property or selling your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the distinct dynamics of Inner Circle condo real estate.
To learn more about representation for buyers and sellers, contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty. Ready to sell your condo in Inner Circle? Obtain a condo property value estimate in just moments using our market analysis page!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate