Inner Circle Condos For Sale
Search the newest Inner Circle Condos Condos for sale & real estate in Breckenridge below! The Inner Circle is a charming little condo community in the resort town of Breckenridge, Colorado. To reach the Inner Circle, drive south on Main Street to the last light on Boreas Pass Road. At the light, turn right onto Broken Lance Drive. Continue to the three-way stop, and take a right onto Columbine and then a left on Snowberry. Inner Circle Condos are at the end of Snowberry on the left. For more information about Inner Circle Condos properties for sale, including previous pricing history, property disclosures and more, or to arrange a showing, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today. Read more about Inner Circle Condos real estate.
Condos For Sale in Inner Circle Condos Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Inner Circle Real Estate Market
As its name implies, the Inner Circle is a small, exclusive community with just 22 units. The condominiums range in size from one to two bedrooms and 596-942 square feet. Inside the condos have open floor plans and floor to ceiling windows. There's also a sliding door leading onto a small balcony. The condos are designed with space efficiency in mind and have galley kitchens and a spiral staircase that leads to a loft. There are nice views from most units, many of which overlook the Columbine Pool or look out to Tenmile Range. Inner Circle residents can use the Four Seasons Pool, which is heated, as well as the clubhouse. They also enjoy the hot tubs in the pool area. Stop dreaming about that vacation home, and buy a condo at the Inner Circle. Contact a Breckenridge realtor today to see real estate listings at the Inner Circle.
Inner Circle Condo Community Profile
- This quaint, minimalist-style condo complex features 22 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 1 to 2 bedrooms with 596 to 942 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1974
- No garages or underground parking but there is reserved off-street parking for residents and their guests
- The town's free shuttle service stops near the condos and can transport riders to and from various amenities and ski areas
Inner Circle Condo Amenities
- Located on the Columbine loop, where all homes share access to the Four Seasons Clubhouse
- The excitement of downtown Breckenridge is only 1 block away and features all the dining and shopping residents require
- The surrounding trails are maintained year-round, making for an easy ski to the ski base in the winter and enjoyable hiking in the summer
- Most condos feature floor to ceiling windows and a private balcony
- Residents enjoy the views of the Ten Mile Range, the Blue River and the Burro Trail
Inner Circle Condos Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Inner Circle Condos condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Inner Circle Condos MLS listing includes the property price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Inner Circle Condos property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools and Inner Circle Condos neighborhood amenities including parks and golf courses will be listed.
Inner Circle Condos Real Estate Agents
Want to buy or sell a condo in Inner Circle Condos? Let our Breckenridge real estate experts help you through the purchase of your new Inner Circle Condos property or expertly negotiate the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we're experts on the dynamics unique to Inner Circle Condos real estate.
Connect with Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about buyer or seller representation. If you're selling your Inner Circle Condos condo, review our market analysis page to discover the possible resale value of your property!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate