Lift Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Welcome to your local Lift condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate resource. In the ski resort town of Breckenridge, Colorado, the Lift Condos are in the Warriors Mark neighborhood, one that is extremely popular in the area. This quiet neighborhood is very peaceful but still located in a prime location for all that Breckenridge has to offer. It's in the Columbine Loop, across the Blue River from the base of Peak 9 of the Ski Resort. For additional information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more for Lift properties for sale, or to schedule a loft tour, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about Lift listings.
Condos For Sale in Lift Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found 20 listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
See All Homes for Sale in Breckenridge
View TODAY's New Listings by beds, baths, lot size, listing status, days on market, & more!
See All Neighborhoods: Breckenridge Subdivision Directory
If you're looking to buy a condo in Lift, contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty! Our team of Breckenridge real estate agents is ready to guide you through the Lift housing market. Call us at (970) 688-4083!
Lift Condo Search
This page is updated with Lift condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Lift MLS listing includes the condo unit price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Lift property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous Lift condo owner association amenities including concierge services, fitness facilities, playgrounds, meeting rooms, dog parks, golf course memberships, and walking trails will be listed.
Explore The Lift Community
Lift Condos Real Estate Market
The Lift Condos is a small community with just 32 units. Condos range in sizes from one to two bedrooms and 805 to 1454 square feet. Loft space is a nice feature of top floor units, and almost all units at the Lift have a balcony. Many of the condominiums also have nice views of Tenmile Range. As it's on the Columbine Loop, The Lift residents are permitted use of the Four Seasons pool and clubhouse. There they enjoy the outdoor heated pool and several hot tubs. The preserved woods surrounding the Loop make the walk to the nearby pool quite pleasant for residents. Built in 1972, The Lift is part of a homeowners' association that is professionally managed by Blue River Property Management. Buy a condo at The Lift and start enjoying a vacation home today. Contact a real estate agent in Breckenridge today.
Lift Condo Community Profile
- This wooded community features 32 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 1 to 2 bedrooms and offer 805 to 1454 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1972
- Two assigned parking spots per unit is permitted, one of which will be covered
- The town's free shuttle stops just outside the complex, making everything in Breckenridge easily accessible
Lift Condo Amenities
- Most of the units have balconies and the top-level units feature an extra loft area
- All units offer residents a grand view of the Ten Mile Range
- Located on the Columbine loop, where all homes share access to the Four Seasons or Columbine Clubhouse
- The wooded area that surrounds the property has been protected, allowing for limited further development and enjoyable trails for years to come
- The property extends to the Blue River and the 4 O'Clock Run, where a footbridge connects condos to the base of Peak 9 and the national forest
Lift Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Interested in buying a condo in Lift? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Lift residence. As local real estate agents, we're well-versed in the unique dynamics of the Lift condo real estate market.
Contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Selling your Lift condo property? Visit our market analysis page to receive a free condo evaluation within minutes.
Search Condos For Sale in Lift Breckenridge
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate