Liftside Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
View the hottest Liftside condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below! For those who wish to buy a condo in Breckenridge, Colorado, Liftside is an excellent place to live. This community is within the highly desirable Peak 9 neighborhood. They provide easy access to the area's best vacation amenities and the best lodges in the area. It's also a location offering incredible views of Maggie Pond, Baldy Mountain, and Ten Mile Range. To request up-to-date information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more about Liftside properties for sale, or to arrange a private showing, contact your local real estate experts today. Read more about Liftside listings.
Condos For Sale in Liftside Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Liftside Condo Search
This page is updated with Liftside condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Liftside MLS listing includes the condo unit price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Liftside property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous Liftside condo owner association amenities including concierge services, fitness facilities, playgrounds, meeting rooms, dog parks, golf course memberships, and walking trails will be listed.
Liftside Real Estate Market
The condominiums for sale at Liftside offer all of the most sought-after amenities. This includes a large parking area in a garage, a pool, and a concierge service. This community of condos was built in 1984, but many of them have been upgraded significantly over the years. There are a total of 115 condominiums in this community, all of which are studios. However, it is rare to find more than one condo for sale in this building because the real estate market is that demanding here.
Prices in this resort-like condo community are generally around $350,000. This can be significantly more depending on location and the view. For those who wish to buy in this pristine area of Colorado, Liftside provides a number of benefits including easy access to the area's best attractions.
Liftside Condo Community Profile
- This large condo complex features 115 residential units
- All units are studio floor plans with about 400 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1984, making this one of the newer complexes in the area
- Underground parking is available at first-come basis
- This community is right along the route of the town's free shuttle service, where riders can go anywhere in the county
Liftside Condo Amenities
- Less than 100 yards away from the Quicksilver Lift, making this a true ski-in/ski-out community
- Right next to Maggie Pond, where locals enjoy ice skating in the winter and paddle boarding and outdoor concerts in the summer
- Residents enjoy the views from every direction including Baldy Mountain, Ten Mile Range, Maggie Pond, the ski slopes as well as downtown
- Shared amenities include indoor/outdoor hot tubs, pool, fitness center, sauna, and more
Liftside Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Looking to purchase a condo in Liftside? Let our Breckenridge real estate experts guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Liftside condo property. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the unique dynamics of the Liftside condo real estate market.
Contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your Liftside condo? View our market analysis page for a condo value estimate within moments.
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate