Liftside Condos For Sale
View the hottest Liftside Condos Condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below! For those who wish to buy a condo in Breckenridge, Colorado, Liftside is an excellent place to live. This community is within the highly desirable Peak 9 neighborhood. They provide easy access to the area's best vacation amenities and the best lodges in the area. It's also a location offering incredible views of Maggie Pond, Baldy Mountain, and Ten Mile Range. To request up-to-date information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures and more about Liftside Condos properties for sale, or to arrange a private showing of any property listed below, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today. Read more about Liftside Condos real estate.
Condos For Sale in Liftside Condos Breckenridge
Liftside Real Estate Market
The condominiums for sale at Liftside offer all of the most sought after amenities. This includes a large parking area in a garage, a pool, and a concierge service. This community of condos was built in 1984, but many of them have been upgraded significantly over the years. There are a total of 115 condominiums in this community, all of which are studios. However, it is rare to find more than one condo for sale in this building because the real estate market is that demanding here.
Prices on this resort like condo community are generally around $350,000. This can be significantly more depending on location and the view. For those who wish to buy in this pristine area of Colorado, Liftside provides a number of benefits including easy access to the area's best attractions.
Liftside Condo Community Profile
- This large condo complex features 115 residential units
- All units are studio floor plans with about 400 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1984, making this one of the newer complexes in the area
- Underground parking is available at first-come basis
- This community is right along the route of the town's free shuttle service, where riders can go anywhere in the county
Liftside Condo Amenities
- Less than 100 yards away from the Quicksilver Lift, making this a true ski-in/ski-out community
- Right next to Maggie Pond, where locals enjoy ice skating in the winter and paddle boarding and outdoor concerts in the summer
- Residents enjoy the views from every direction including Baldy Mountain, Ten Mile Range, Maggie Pond, the ski slopes as well as downtown
- Shared amenities include indoor/outdoor hot tubs, pool, fitness center, sauna and more
Liftside Condos Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Liftside Condos condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Liftside Condos MLS listing includes the property price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Liftside Condos property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools and Liftside Condos neighborhood amenities including parks and golf courses will be listed.
Liftside Condos Real Estate Agents
Looking to purchase a condo in Liftside Condos? Let our Breckenridge real estate experts guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Liftside Condos property. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the unique dynamics of the Liftside Condos real estate market.
Contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your Liftside Condos home? View our market analysis page for a value estimate within moments.
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate