Main Street Junction Condos For Sale
Browse the top Main Street Junction condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below. While some escape to Breckenridge to be immersed in the majestic beauty of the mountainside, others appreciate the charming history of these western mining communities. Those who want to buy a condo where they have immediate access to skiing as well as all that Breckenridge has to offer will fall in love with the Main Street Junction condos. This valuable real estate is a wise investment that can be used for recreation or as a rental property. For further information regarding Main Street Junction properties for sale, including prior sales history, price changes, property disclosures, and more, or to request a private loft showing, connect with your local real estate experts today! Read more about Main Street Junction listings.
Condos For Sale in Main Street Junction Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found 16 listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Main Street Junction Condo Search
This page is updated with Main Street Junction condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Main Street Junction MLS listing includes the condo unit price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Main Street Junction property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous Main Street Junction condo owner association amenities including concierge services, fitness facilities, playgrounds, meeting rooms, dog parks, golf course memberships, and walking trails will be listed.
Main Street Junction Real Estate Market
Main Street Junction condominiums are a unique vacation community, as they are located right off the historic Main Street in downtown. Skiing aficionados are just a few steps away from the ski lifts, while those who want to further explore their entertainment options can hop on a free shuttle to the heart of the city.
There are several different unit types in this resort community, ranging from one-bedroom to three-bedroom condominiums. The hallmark of these properties is the extensive living space, perfect for large groups and those who love to entertain during their time in Breckenridge.
For more information on Main Street Junction condos and to learn more about this historic ski community, begin working with a qualified agent today.
Main Street Junction Condo Community Profile
- This community is in the heart of Breckenridge and features 36 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 1 to 3 bedrooms and offer 706 to 1334 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1999
- Most of the units come with a detached, heated private garage
- The free shuttle stops on the property and can take riders to any ski resort in the county as well as around downtown
Main Street Junction Condo Amenities
- Conveniently located close to everything such as skiing, shopping, dining, hiking, and skating
- Residents enjoy membership at the Pioneer Club at the Hyatt right across the street
- This complex is in the middle of town but the wooded area surrounding the property gives it a private feel
- The location of this community offers grand views of the Breckenridge ski area
- Shared amenities include ski/snowboard storage, outdoor pool, hot tubs, fitness center, steam room and sauna, media room, and more
Main Street Junction Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Preparing to buy or sell a condo in Main Street Junction? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to help you through the process of buying your new Main Street Junction condo property or selling your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the distinct dynamics of Main Street Junction condo real estate.
To learn more about representation for buyers and sellers, contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty. Ready to sell your condo in Main Street Junction? Obtain a condo property value estimate in just moments using our market analysis page!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate