Main Street Station Condos For Sale
Welcome to your local Main Street Station condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate resource. Another luxury condominium complex designed and built by Vail Resorts, the Main Street Station condos offer that unique combination of ski-in, ski-out convenience from within the heart of downtown Breckenridge. Search all Main Street Station condos for sale below. For additional information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more for Main Street Station properties for sale, or to schedule a loft tour, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about Main Street Station listings.
Condos For Sale in Main Street Station Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 5 miles of this community.
Main Street Station Condo Search
This page is updated with Main Street Station condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Main Street Station MLS listing includes the condo unit price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Main Street Station property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous Main Street Station condo owner association amenities including concierge services, fitness facilities, playgrounds, meeting rooms, dog parks, golf course memberships, and walking trails will be listed.
Main Street Station Real Estate
The Main Street Station condos were built in 2000 and are elegantly appointed with cherry cabinets, granite, slate, and travertine finishes, and top-of-the-line appliances.
Since Vail Resorts acquired the Breckenridge Ski Resort in 1997 they have focused their efforts on building several luxury resorts around the base of the ski area. Other uniquely elegant properties for sale include the brand new One Ski Hill Place, the Crystal Peak Lodge, and the Mountain Thunder Lodge.
Main Street Station Condo Community Profile
- This downtown condo community features 82 residential units
- Unit sizes range from studio to 4 bedrooms and offer 355 to 1957 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 2000, making this the newest condo complex in the area
- Underground, heated parking garages are available to residents
- The free shuttle service can transport riders to any ski resort in the county as well as around downtown
Main Street Station Condo Amenities
- Shared amenities include a fitness center, eucalyptus steam room, 6 hot tubs, heated indoor/outdoor pool, small theater, and more
- Residents enjoy views of the ski mountain, Main Street and Baldy Mountain
- In the summer months, locals enjoy the weekly farmers' market and concerts in the plaza of this community
- Conveniently located within walking distance of 54 restaurants and bars as well as shopping and nightlife
Main Street Station Community Highlights
All units in this community are exquisitely appointed with cherry cabinets, granite, slate, and travertine finishes, and top-of-the-line appliances. The amenities found at Main Street Station condos are second to none and include access to the Pioneer Club, a heated outdoor pool, soaking in one of seven hot tubs, a fitness center, movie theater, ski valet and front row lift service via the Quicksilver Six Pack Chair Lift.
Main Street Station Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Interested in buying a condo in Main Street Station? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Main Street Station residence. As local real estate agents, we're well-versed in the unique dynamics of the Main Street Station condo real estate market.
Contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Selling your Main Street Station condo property? Visit our market analysis page to receive a free condo evaluation within minutes.
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate