Mark 9 Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Welcome to your local Mark 9 condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate resource. Mark 9 (or Mark IX) is nestled against a steep hill that runs up Peak 10 in Warriors Mark, a quiet neighborhood in the ski resort town of Breckenridge, Colorado. It's actually in the middle of a group of condominiums known as Now Colorado. The address for Mark 9 is 0090 Now Colorado Court. There are just nine units in Mark 9, and six of them are in a Time Share Pool. For additional information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more for Mark 9 properties for sale, or to schedule a loft tour, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about Mark 9 listings.
Condos For Sale in Mark 9 Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 5 miles of this community.
Mark 9 Condo Search
This page is updated with Mark 9 condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Mark 9 MLS listing includes the condo unit price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Mark 9 property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous Mark 9 condo owner association amenities including concierge services, fitness facilities, playgrounds, meeting rooms, dog parks, golf course memberships, and walking trails will be listed.
Mark 9 Real Estate
Each unit has 2 bedrooms in 603 square feet that make efficient use of the space. The entryway doubles as a hallway and serves to hang skis and outerwear. The hallway moves into an open kitchen, dining, and living space. Bedrooms are on the other side of the single-level condo. The complex was built in 1983, and residents belong to a homeowners' association that is professionally managed by Peak Property. Mark 9 is a three-story building finished in board and batten style. The surrounding buildings are connected with external stairs that also lead to the upper floors. All residents in this condo community have surface parking in a shared parking area. For more information on real estate in Breckenridge and to buy a condo at Mark 9 for vacation or rental property, call a realtor today.
Mark 9 Condo Community Profile
- This board and batten-style community features only 9 residential units, 6 of which are in a Time Share Pool
- All units are the same 2 bedroom/1 bath floor plan with about 603 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1983
- Parking is reserved for residents with a max of 2 cars per unit
- The Town of Breckenridge offers a free shuttle service that can take riders to any ski resort in the county as well as around town
Mark 9 Condo Amenities
- Complex backs up to a steep hillside that helps to give this community a secluded feel no neighbors on either side
- Residents enjoy views of Baldy Mountain and Red Mountain
- Conveniently located less than 1 mile from the shops, dining, and nightlife of Main Street
- In the summer months, residents enjoy numerous music festivals and an annual film festival at the community
Mark 9 Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Interested in buying a condo in Mark 9? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Mark 9 residence. As local real estate agents, we're well-versed in the unique dynamics of the Mark 9 condo real estate market.
Contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Selling your Mark 9 condo property? Visit our market analysis page to receive a free condo evaluation within minutes.
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate