Mark 9 Condos For Sale
Browse the top Mark 9 Condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below. Mark 9 (or Mark IX) is nestled against a steep hill that runs up Peak 10 in Warriors Mark, a quiet neighborhood in the ski resort town of Breckenridge, Colorado. It's actually in the middle of a group of condominiums known as Now Colorado. The address for Mark 9 is 0090 Now Colorado Court. There are just nine units in Mark 9, and six of them are in a Time Share Pool. For further information regarding Mark 9 Condos properties for sale, including prior sales history, price changes, property disclosures and more, or to request a private showing, connect with your LOCAL real estate experts today! Read more about Mark 9 Condos real estate.
Condos For Sale at Mark 9 Breckenridge
Try a new search, or click below to get notified when matching listings become available.
Mark 9 Real Estate
Each unit has 2 bedrooms in 603 square feet that make efficient use of the space. The entryway doubles as a hallway and serves to hang skis and outerwear. The hallway moves into an open kitchen, dining and living space. Bedrooms are on the other side of the single level condo. The complex was built in 1983, and residents belong to a homeowners' association that is professionally managed by Peak Property. Mark 9 is a three-story building finished in board and batten style. The surrounding buildings are connected with external stairs that also lead to the upper floors. All residents in this condo community have surface parking in a shared parking area. For more information on real estate in Breckenridge and to buy a condo at Mark 9 for vacation or rental property, call a realtor today.
Mark 9 Condo Community Profile
- This board and batten-style community features only 9 residential units, 6 of which are in a Time Share Pool
- All units are the same 2 bedroom/1 bath floor plan with about 603 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1983
- Parking is reserved for residents with a max of 2 cars per unit
- The Town of Breckenridge offers a free shuttle service that can take riders to any ski resort in the county as well as around town
Mark 9 Condo Amenities
- Complex backs up to a steep hillside that helps to give this community a secluded feel no neighbors on either side
- Residents enjoy views of Baldy Mountain and Red Mountain
- Conveniently located less than 1 mile from the shops, dining and nightlife of Main Street
- In the summer months residents enjoy numerous music festivals and an annual film festival at the community
Mark 9 Condos Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Mark 9 Condos condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Mark 9 Condos MLS listing includes the property price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other property details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Mark 9 Condos property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools and Mark 9 Condos neighborhood amenities including parks and golf courses will be listed.
Mark 9 Condos Real Estate Agents
Preparing to buy or sell a condo in Mark 9 Condos? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to help you through the process of buying your new Mark 9 Condos property or selling your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the distinct dynamics of Mark 9 Condos real estate.
To learn more about representation for buyers and sellers, contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty. Ready to sell your condo in Mark 9 Condos? Obtain a property value estimate in just moments using our market analysis page!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate