Mill Run Condos For Sale
View the hottest Mill Run Condos Condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below! Mill Run Condos are located in the highly sought after community of Warriors Mark in the ski resort town of Breckenridge, Colorado. Being so close to Peak 9 of the Breckenridge Ski Resort, Mill Run is right on the free shuttle route. These condos are built in town-house style, and each one has two sets of large sliding glass doors. Residents have only to step out those doors and onto their decks to listen to the nearby Blue River. To request up-to-date information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures and more about Mill Run Condos properties for sale, or to arrange a private showing of any property listed below, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today. Read more about Mill Run Condos real estate.
Condos For Sale in Mill Run Condos Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Mill Run Real Estate
Mill Run has just 18 units. The condominiums have three - four bedrooms and range in size from 1348 square feet to 1469 square feet. Built in 1972, this townhouse-style condominium community has a homeowners' association that is managed by Coffey and Associates. The association manages a common yard, and each Mill Run condo has a deck with access to the yard. The condos are built side-by-side, resulting in the townhouse feel. As a part of the popular Warriors Mark neighborhood, residents of Mill Run are permitted to fish in the nearby open space.
Those looking to buy a condo to vacation in the Breckenridge resort area but want that townhouse feel should contact a realtor today to see available real estate listings at Mill Run.
Mill Run Condo Community Profile
- This townhome-style condo building features 18 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 3 to 4 bedrooms and offer 1348 to 1469 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1972
- There are no parking garages at this complex, but there are large, off-street parking lots available on the ground level
- The Town of Breckenridge offers a free shuttle service that can take riders to a ski resort in the county as well as around town
Mill Run Condo Amenities
- These are highly desirable homes due to their large size and wooded location
- Residents enjoy the views and sounds of the Blue River and the ski mountain from their large, over-sized decks
- This community allows for quick access to the Quicksilver Lift, which takes skiers to Peak 9
- The Burro Trailhead is also right outside the door, which is a cross-country ski trail in the winter and a hiking trail in the summer
- Fishing is permitted in the summer months for residents of Mill Run
Mill Run Condos Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Mill Run Condos condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Mill Run Condos MLS listing includes the property price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Mill Run Condos property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools, and Mill Run Condos neighborhood amenities including parks and golf courses will be listed.
Mill Run Condos Real Estate Agents
Looking to purchase a condo in Mill Run Condos? Let our Breckenridge real estate experts guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Mill Run Condos property. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the unique dynamics of the Mill Run Condos real estate market.
Contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your Mill Run Condos home? View our market analysis page for a value estimate within moments.
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate