Miners Candle Condos For Sale
Find up-to-date Miners Candle Condos Condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below! In the loop formed by Columbine Drive in Breckenridge, Colorado, Miner's Candle Condominiums stands proudly as a part of the town of Breckenridge. Annexed into the town of Breckenridge, those who buy a condo in the community enjoy voting rights, city utilities, access to the town recreation center, and easy access to the shuttle that runs between the shops and restaurants downtown and transports winter sport enthusiasts to the the ski resort. Searching for further information on properties for sale in Miners Candle Condos, including prior sales history, prices and property disclosures? Set up a private tour of any property listed below by contacting your LOCAL real estate experts today. Read more about Miners Candle Condos real estate.
Condos For Sale in Miners Candle Condos Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found 18 listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Explore the Miners Candle Community
Miners Candle Real Estate
The Quicksilver Lift and the base of Peak 9 are just steps away, giving skiers an ideal real estate location in Miner's Candle. Each of the 12 units have two bedrooms and range in size from just under 800 square feet to nearly 900 square feet. Built in 1973 and included as a part of Warriors Mark, residents have access to community pools and indoor/outdoor hot tubs nearby. Each unit has a view of the Ten Mile Range, however, lower-level units are shaded by the surrounding trees that have been preserved. Fishing is permitted along the section of the Blue River where Miner's Candle sits, and when the weather thaws, the ski slopes transform into hiking trails in time for summer vacation.
Miners Candle Condo Community Profile
- This community in the Four Seasons Section of Warriors Mark features 12 residential units
- All units have a 2 bedroom floor plan and offer 786 to 866 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1973
- Plenty of off-street parking is available to residents and their guests
- The town's free shuttle stops right outside the door and is available to take riders ot any ski resort in the county as well as around town
Miners Candle Condo Amenities
- Located on the Columbine loop, where all homes share access to the Four Seasons or Columbine Clubhouse
- Trails are maintained year-round, providing easy skiing to the base of Peak 9 in the winter and good hiking trails in the summer
- Residents are permitted to fish in the summer months
- Views of the Ten Mile Range can be enjoyed from the decks of this complex
- Conveniently located less than 2 blocks from the excitement of downtown Breckenridge
Miners Candle Condos Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Miners Candle Condos condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Miners Candle Condos MLS listing includes the property price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Miners Candle Condos property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools and Miners Candle Condos neighborhood amenities including parks and golf courses will be listed.
Miners Candle Condos Real Estate Agents
Considering the purchase of a condo in Miners Candle Condos? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to guide you through the purchase of your new Miners Candle Condos property or the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have insider knowledge on the dynamics unique to Miners Candle Condos real estate.
Connect with Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to get more information about buyer or seller representation. Thinking of selling your condo in today's Miners Candle Condos real estate market? Head to our market analysis page to receive a free property evaluation instantly!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate