Miners Candle Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Find up-to-date Miners Candle condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below! In the loop formed by Columbine Drive in Breckenridge, Colorado, Miner's Candle Condominiums stands proudly as a part of the town of Breckenridge. Annexed into the town of Breckenridge, those who buy a condo in the community enjoy voting rights, city utilities, access to the town recreation center, and easy access to the shuttle that runs between the shops and restaurants downtown and transports winter sports enthusiasts to the ski resort. Searching for further information on properties for sale in Miners Candle, including prior sales history, prices, and property disclosures? Set up a private loft tour by contacting your local real estate experts today. Read more about Miners Candle listings.
Condos For Sale in Miners Candle Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found 18 listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Miners Candle Condo Search
This page is updated with Miners Candle condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Miners Candle MLS listing includes the condo unit price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Miners Candle property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous Miners Candle condo owner association amenities including concierge services, fitness facilities, playgrounds, meeting rooms, dog parks, golf course memberships, and walking trails will be listed.
Explore the Miners Candle Community
Miners Candle Real Estate
The Quicksilver Lift and the base of Peak 9 are just steps away, giving skiers an ideal real estate location in Miner's Candle. Each of the 12 units has two bedrooms and range in size from just under 800 square feet to nearly 900 square feet. Built in 1973 and included as a part of Warriors Mark, residents have access to community pools and indoor/outdoor hot tubs nearby. Each unit has a view of the Ten Mile Range, however, lower-level units are shaded by the surrounding trees that have been preserved. Fishing is permitted along the section of the Blue River where Miner's Candle sits, and when the weather thaws, the ski slopes transform into hiking trails in time for summer vacation.
Miners Candle Condo Community Profile
- This community in the Four Seasons Section of Warriors Mark features 12 residential units
- All units have a 2 bedroom floor plan and offer 786 to 866 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1973
- Plenty of off-street parking is available to residents and their guests
- The town's free shuttle stops right outside the door and is available to take riders ot any ski resort in the county as well as around town
Miners Candle Condo Amenities
- Located on the Columbine loop, where all homes share access to the Four Seasons or Columbine Clubhouse
- Trails are maintained year-round, providing easy skiing to the base of Peak 9 in the winter and good hiking trails in the summer
- Residents are permitted to fish in the summer months
- Views of the Ten Mile Range can be enjoyed from the decks of this complex
- Conveniently located less than 2 blocks from the excitement of downtown Breckenridge
Miners Candle Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Considering the purchase of a condo in Miners Candle? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to guide you through the purchase of your new Miners Candle condo property or the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have insider knowledge of the dynamics unique to Miners Candle condo real estate.
Connect with Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to get more information about buyer or seller representation. Thinking of selling your condo in today's Miners Candle condo real estate market? Head to our market analysis page to receive a free condo property evaluation instantly!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate