Mother Lode Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Search the newest Mother Lode condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below! Mother Lode Condos are popular condominiums for sale in Breckenridge, Colorado. This vibrant community is located within Breckenridge's Inner Circle neighborhood and is within walking distance of Peak 9 of the Breckenridge Ski Resort. Nearby downtown Breckenridge offers entertainment, dining, and shopping venues. For more information about Mother Lode properties for sale, including previous pricing history, property disclosures, and more, or to arrange a loft showing, contact your local real estate experts today. Read more about Mother Lode listings.
Condos For Sale in Mother Lode Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found 8 listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Mother Lode Condo Search
This page is updated with Mother Lode condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Mother Lode MLS listing includes the condo unit price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Mother Lode property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous Mother Lode condo owner association amenities including concierge services, fitness facilities, playgrounds, meeting rooms, dog parks, golf course memberships, and walking trails will be listed.
Explore the Mother Lode Community
Mother Lode Real Estate
Spacious Mother Lode Condos feature open floor plans, beautiful windows, and views of the nearby mountains. The community consists of three, three-story buildings linked by covered walkways and surface parking available for convenience. The community's homeowners' association addresses maintenance concerns. Residents and their guests have easy access to the community amenities such as the outdoor pool and hot tubs.
Individual units are available at a variety of price points and sizes, these condos feature studio, one- and two-bedroom layouts. Home prices range from the low $200s for a studio condo to the upper $300s for a two-bedroom, two-bath condo. Square footage ranges from 400 square feet up to nearly 1200 square feet.
Whether looking to buy a condo for a vacation home, rental, or primary residence, Colorado real estate remains a sound investment.
Mother Lode Condo Community Profile
- This modernistic condo complex features 34 residential units
- Unit sizes range from studio to 2 bedrooms and offer 416 to 1190 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1974
- There aren't any parking garages but there is plenty of surface parking available to residents and their guests
- The town's free shuttle stops right outside the door and is available to take riders to any ski resort in the county as well as around town
Mother Lode Condo Amenities
- Built on the Columbine loop, where all homes share access to the Four Seasons or Columbine Clubhouse
- Conveniently positioned just across a footbridge from the base of Peak 9 of the Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Located less than 4 blocks from the shops, dining, and nightlife of downtown Breckenridge
- The nearby Burro Trailhead is a good cross-country ski trail in the winter and a hiking trail to the national forest in the summer
Mother Lode Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Want to buy or sell a condo in Mother Lode? Let our Breckenridge real estate experts help you through the purchase of your new Mother Lode condo property or expertly negotiate the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we're experts on the dynamics unique to Mother Lode condo real estate.
Connect with Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about buyer or seller representation. If you're selling your Mother Lode condo, review our market analysis page to discover the possible resale value of your condo property!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate