Mountain Thunder Lodge Condos For Sale
Browse the top Mountain Thunder Lodge condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below. Built in 2002 by Vail Resorts, the Mountain Thunder Lodge and Condominiums in downtown Breckenridge, offer the perfect blend of ski-in/gondola-out mountain access with a convenient two-block walk to historic Main Street Breckenridge. If you’re considering a real estate investment, and you wish to rent your property to visiting guests, the condos for sale at Mountain Thunder Lodge are a perfect choice. For further information regarding Mountain Thunder Lodge properties for sale, including prior sales history, price changes, property disclosures, and more, or to request a private loft showing, connect with your local real estate experts today! Read more about Mountain Thunder Lodge listings.
Condos For Sale in Mountain Thunder Lodge Breckenridge
Mountain Thunder Lodge Condo Search
This page is updated with Mountain Thunder Lodge condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Mountain Thunder Lodge MLS listing includes the condo unit price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Mountain Thunder Lodge property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous Mountain Thunder Lodge condo owner association amenities including concierge services, fitness facilities, playgrounds, meeting rooms, dog parks, golf course memberships, and walking trails will be listed.
Mountain Thunder Lodge Real Estate
Historically, the Mountain Thunder Lodge condos have generated some of the best rental revenues each year. The strength of these rentals comes from a combination of their great location on the Skyway Skiway and just a short walk to all the dining, shopping, and nightlife in Breckenridge.
If you don't find what you're looking for at the Mountain Thunder Lodge condos but you still want that luxury, true ski-in/ski-out experience, you may also want to consider the condos for sale at One Ski Hill Place and Crystal Peak Lodge. Each offers a unique on-mountain experience, located at the base of Peak 8 and Peak 7 respectively.
Mountain Thunder Lodge Condo Community Profile
- This Victorian townhome-style condo complex features 114 residential units
- Unit sizes range from studio to 3 bedrooms and offer 493 to 1610 sqft of living space
- The community was constructed from 2001 to 2005
- Heated, underground parking, as well as ample off-street surface parking, is available to residents
- This community is right along the route of the town's free shuttle service, where riders can go anywhere in the county
Mountain Thunder Lodge Condo Amenities
- A true ski-in/ski-out community at the foot of Shock Hill with a unique skyway and tunnel to the gondola
- All units feature upgraded accents such as moss rock mantels, natural wood beams, and slate flooring
- Residents enjoy the quiet forested views
- Shared amenities include numerous hot tubs, an outdoor heated pool, fitness center, sauna, ski lockers, and more
- Conveniently located within walking distance of the shops and dining of downtown, City Market and Main Street
Mountain Thunder Lodge Highlights
Tastefully appointed with elegant mountain finishes including slate tile entry and granite countertops, the Mountain Thunder Lodge also offers wonderful amenities for owners and guests. A 24-hour front desk, outdoor heated pool and hot tubs, multiple fitness centers, underground parking, and free shuttle service around town are just a few of the services you’ll love.
Mountain Thunder Lodge Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Preparing to buy or sell a condo in Mountain Thunder Lodge? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to help you through the process of buying your new Mountain Thunder Lodge condo property or selling your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the distinct dynamics of Mountain Thunder Lodge condo real estate.
To learn more about representation for buyers and sellers, contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty. Ready to sell your condo in Mountain Thunder Lodge? Obtain a condo property value estimate in just moments using our market analysis page!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate