Mountainwood Condos For Sale
Browse the top Mountainwood Condos Condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below. Tucked away in Breckenridge, Colorado, lie the Mountainwood Condos. This charming little condominium community is in the popular Warriors Mark neighborhood, close to Peak 9 of the Breckenridge Ski Resort. All condominiums in this four-story building have balconies with beautiful views of the resort and/or the surrounding mountains. There is no lack of parking for residents, and the parking is surrounded by stately pine trees. For further information regarding Mountainwood Condos properties for sale, including prior sales history, price changes, property disclosures and more, or to request a private showing, connect with your LOCAL real estate experts today! Read more about Mountainwood Condos real estate.
Condos For Sale in Mountainwood Condos Breckenridge
Explore the Mountainwood Community
Mountainwood Real Estate Market
Mountainwood is a small condominium community with just 24 units. In Mountainwood each unit has two bedrooms, and sizes range from 959 square feet to 1134 square feet. All the Breckenridge Resort has to offer is easily accessible at Mountainwood, since it's located just on the inside of the Columbine loop. Mountainwood residents have access to The Columbine Pool, located at the center of the loop. This pool area features not only a heated pool, but also several hot tubs.
Other perks of living in Mountainwood include having a nearby walking trail to Main Street Station. From this path, downtown Breckenridge goes on for about six more blocks. Residents can also enjoy hiking into the national forest from Mountainwood and up the ski slope to access Burro Trailhead. Those looking to buy a condo for vacation in Breckenridge or for real estate rental property must see the units available in this small, quiet community.
Mountainwood Condo Community Profile
- This large, 4-story complex features 24 residential units
- All units have 2 bedroom floor plans and offer 959 to 1134 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1979
- Heated underground parking and an abundance of surface parking is available to residents and their guests
- The town's free shuttle stops at the property and can take riders to any ski resort in the county as well as around town
Mountainwood Condo Amenities
- Conveniently located right across from the Marriot Hotel, 200 yards away from the Quicksilver Lift and only 2 blocks from downtown Breckenridge
- Residents enjoy either ski area or downtown views from their large, over-sized balconies
- Shared amenities include heated pool, numerous hot tubs, bike/ski locker storage and more
- Built on the Columbine loop, where all homes share access to the Four Seasons or Columbine Clubhouse
Mountainwood Condos Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Mountainwood Condos condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Mountainwood Condos MLS listing includes the property price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other property details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Mountainwood Condos property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools and Mountainwood Condos neighborhood amenities including parks and golf courses will be listed.
Mountainwood Condos Real Estate Agents
Preparing to buy or sell a condo in Mountainwood Condos? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to help you through the process of buying your new Mountainwood Condos property or selling your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the distinct dynamics of Mountainwood Condos real estate.
To learn more about representation for buyers and sellers, contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty. Ready to sell your condo in Mountainwood Condos? Obtain a property value estimate in just moments using our market analysis page!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate