Park Place Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Welcome to your local Park Place condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate resource. The Park Place Condos in downtown Breckenridge provides a convenient location for the best of Breckenridge. In winter, you'll love the ski access via the Snowflake Lift just a short distance away. Or, you can ski home via the Four O'clock Run just across the street. In summer, take in the sights and sounds of the Riverwalk Center directly across Park Avenue, including the internationally famous National Repertory Orchestra. For additional information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more for Park Place properties for sale, or to schedule a loft tour, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about Park Place listings.
Condos For Sale in Park Place Breckenridge
Park Place Condo Search
This page is updated with Park Place condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Park Place MLS listing includes the condo unit price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Park Place property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous Park Place condo owner association amenities including concierge services, fitness facilities, playgrounds, meeting rooms, dog parks, golf course memberships, and walking trails will be listed.
Park Place Condos Real Estate Market
Located at 325 Four O'clock Road, at the corner of Park Avenue, the Park Place condos in Breckenridge were built in 1979. There are 70 individually owned condominiums within five separate buildings. The Park Place condos recently underwent a complete exterior remodel and now offer an attractive look to match their excellent location.
If you don't find what you're looking for at the Park Place condos, but you love this great downtown Breckenridge location, please consider the Sawmill Creek Condos, Ski Hill Condos, or Mountain Thunder Lodge Condos.
Park Place Condo Community Profile
- Five buildings make up this community, which features 72 residential units
- All units feature two-bedroom floor plans and offer 1,094 to 1,162 square feet of living space
- Construction started in the community in 1979
- Each unit comes with a private carport and plenty of surface parking for guests
- The town's free shuttle service stops right across the street to take riders anywhere in the county
Park Place Condo Amenities
- This older community underwent an extensive remodel that came to about $30,000 per unit in 2008
- True ski-in/ski-out community where residents can ski out on the Snowflake chair and ski in via the Four O'Clock Run
- All units include large windows and sliding glass doors onto private balconies or decks
- The five-building community is very secluded and features a common outdoor area with hot tubs, fire pits, and lounging areas
- Located right across the street from the Riverwalk and the performing arts center and close to Main Street, where residents enjoy shops and dining
Park Place Highlights
The condos at Park Place in Breckenridge offer covered, off-street parking, two outdoor hot tubs on-site, and access to the Upper Village pool. Main Street is located only one block away, with all the dining, shopping, and historic buildings that make Breckenridge unique. Directly across the street, you'll find the Riverwalk Center, Breckenridge's performing arts facility, the summer home of the National Repertory Orchestra, and the Breckenridge Music Festival Orchestra.
Park Place Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Interested in buying a condo in Park Place? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Park Place residence. As local real estate agents, we're well-versed in the unique dynamics of the Park Place condo real estate market.
Contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Selling your Park Place condo property? Visit our market analysis page to receive a free condo evaluation within minutes.
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate