Park Place Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Welcome to your local Park Place condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate resource. The Park Place Condos in downtown Breckenridge offer a convenient location to the best that Breckenridge has to offer. In winter, you'll love the ski access via the Snowflake Lift just a short distance away and you can ski home via the Four O'clock Run located just across the street. In summer, take in the sights and sounds of the Riverwalk Center directly across Park Avenue including the internationally famous National Repertory Orchestra. For additional information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more for Park Place properties for sale, or to schedule a loft tour, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about Park Place listings.
Condos For Sale in Park Place Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found 8 listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Park Place Condo Search
This page is updated with Park Place condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Park Place MLS listing includes the condo unit price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Park Place property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous Park Place condo owner association amenities including concierge services, fitness facilities, playgrounds, meeting rooms, dog parks, golf course memberships, and walking trails will be listed.
Park Place Condos Real Estate Market
Located at 325 Four O’clock Road, at the corner of Park Avenue, the Park Place condos in Breckenridge were built in 1979. There are 70 individually owned condominiums within five separate buildings. The Park Place condos recently underwent a complete exterior remodel and now offer an attractive look to match their great location.
If you don't find what you're looking for at the Park Place condos, but you love this great downtown Breckenridge location, please consider the Sawmill Creek Condos, Ski Hill Condos, or Mountain Thunder Lodge Condos.
Park Place Condo Community Profile
- 5 buildings make up this community and feature 72 residential units.
- All units feature 2 bedroom floor plans and offer 1094 to 1162 sqft of living space.
- Construction started on the community in 1979.
- Each unit comes with a private carport as well as plenty of surface parking for guests.
- The town's free shuttle service stops right across the street to take riders anywhere in the county.
Park Place Condo Amenities
- This older community underwent an extensive remodel that came to about $30K per unit in 2008.
- True ski-in/ski-out community where residents can ski-out on the Snowflake chair and ski-in via the Four O'Clock Run.
- All units include large windows and sliding glass doos onto private balconies or decks.
- The 5 building community is very secluded and features an outdoor common area with hot tubs, fire pits, and lounging areas
- Located right across the street from the Riverwalk and the performing arts center as well as close to Main Street where residents enjoy shops and dining
Park Place Highlights
The condos at Park Place in Breckenridge offer covered, off-street parking, two outdoor hot tubs on site, and access to the Upper Village pool. Located only one block away is Main Street with all the dining, shopping, and historic buildings that make Breckenridge so unique. Directly across the street, you’ll find the Riverwalk Center, Breckenridge’s performing arts facility which is the summer home of the National Repertory Orchestra and the Breckenridge Music Festival Orchestra.
Park Place Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Interested in buying a condo in Park Place? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Park Place residence. As local real estate agents, we're well-versed in the unique dynamics of the Park Place condo real estate market.
Contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Selling your Park Place condo property? Visit our market analysis page to receive a free condo evaluation within minutes.
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate