Pine Ridge Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
View the hottest Pine Ridge condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below! Pine Ridge Condos provide residents and those on vacation in Breckenridge, Colorado, with ski-in, ski-out access to 4 O'Clock Run. Each of the 93 condominiums contained in this three-story board and batten community house spacious accommodations between 1,086 and 1,480 square feet. The morning sun streams invitingly into the large windows, highlighting the views of the mountains and the surrounding areas. For more information about Pine Ridge properties for sale, including previous pricing history, property disclosures, and more, or to arrange your condo showing, contact your local real estate experts today. Read more about Pine Ridge real estate.
Condos For Sale in Pine Ridge Breckenridge
Pine Ridge Condo Search
These Pine Ridge condo listings are updated throughout the day from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
The property price, number of days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, and other important listing details like assigned schools and construction type are listed on each Pine Ridge MLS listing by the listing agent.
Remember to review local Pine Ridge property tax information and if the current listing is active, under contract, and pending. Many properties have features such as greenbelt locations and swimming pools, and these will be listed with Pine Ridge community amenities such as golf courses and parks.
Pine Ridge Real Estate Market
Pine Ridge Condos offers the real estate investor who wants to buy a condo in a superb location. It provides quick access to area attractions such as 4 O'Clock Run, the Snowflake ski lift, and all that Main Street offers. While the Breckenridge Recreation Center and Breckenridge Ski Resort are a mere two miles away and easily reached by the free shuttle that traverses the town, Pine Ridge Condos offers resort-style accommodations on-site as well.
Guests can enjoy community amenities such as free parking, two spa tubs, and a fitness room. Inside the individual condos are features like a balcony that provides stunning views of the mountains, a full-sized kitchen, and a wood-burning or gas fireplace, all nestled in a convenient and quiet location.
Pine Ridge Condo Community Profile
- This multi-building community features 93 residential units.
- All units have 2 bedroom floor plans and offer 1086 to 1480 sqft of living space.
- The buildings were constructed from 1979 to 1980.
- Ground-level parking is available to residents and their guests.
- The free shuttle service in town stops on-site to transport riders anywhere in the county.
Pine Ridge Condo Amenities
- A true ski-in/ski-out community is only 1 block away from the Snowflake Lift and located right on the returning Four O'Clock Run trail.
- Conveniently located one block from the iconic Main Street.
- This community is known for its units that offer more space than the surrounding complexes.
- These roomy, detached units are set in a wooded area, giving a secluded feel to this community located in the heart of town.
- On-site amenities include a pool, hot tubs, meeting rooms, fitness center, common areas, and more.
Pine Ridge Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Interested in buying a condo in Pine Ridge? Let our Breckenridge real estate experts guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Pine Ridge property. As local real estate agents, we have insider knowledge on the dynamics unique to Pine Ridge real estate.
Connect with Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to get more information about buyer or seller representation. Thinking of selling your condo in today's Pine Ridge real estate market? Head to our market analysis page to receive a free property evaluation instantly!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate