Powder Ridge Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Browse the top Powder Ridge condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below. In the ski resort of Breckenridge, Colorado, are the Power Ridge Condos. Centrally located, this condominium community is just a short walk to Main Street, although its grassy campus and surrounding trees give it the privacy of feeling far away from all the action on Main Street. Power Ridge Condominiums are situated on South French Street across from Breckenridge Mountain Village and the upscale single-family neighborhood of Sunbeam. To request up-to-date information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more about Powder Ridge properties for sale, or to arrange your private showing, contact your local real estate experts today. Read more about Powder Ridge real estate.
Condos For Sale in Powder Ridge Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Powder Ridge Condo Search
This page is updated with Powder Ridge condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Powder Ridge MLS listing includes: the property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent.
Review local Powder Ridge property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). Many properties have features such as greenbelt locations and swimming pools, and these will be listed with Powder Ridge community amenities such as golf courses and parks.
Powder Ridge Real Estate Market
The Power Ridge Condos are a small community with just 25 units. Most units have two bedrooms, but there is one one-bedroom unit with 580 square feet. The two bedroom units range in size from 789 square feet to 1104 square feet. The community is governed by a homeowners' association, which is managed by Bliss Property Management. Residents in Power Ridge have no lack of recreation. In addition to being so close to Main Street, the condos lie on the town's free shuttle route, which takes residents in Breckenridge anywhere they need to go. Power Ridge is also right by Carter Park which is adjacent to a school playground. Carter Park also has a dog park, volleyball and tennis courts and a dog park.
Breckenridge real estate is great for vacation property. Contact a realtor today to buy a condo in Power Ridge!
Powder Ridge Condo Community Profile
- This spacious, grassy community features 25 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 1 to 2 bedrooms and offer 789 to 1104 sqft of living space
- The community was first constructed in 1973
- Underground parking is available to residents as well as additional surface parking
- The complex is located right on the town's free shuttle route, taking riders anywhere in the county
Powder Ridge Condo Amenities
- Located next to Atrium condos and across from the neighborhoods of Breckenridge Mountain Village and Sunbeam
- Carter Park is right next door which offers ball courts, a dog park and a playground
- The trails leading off the property are maintained year-round that lead to the national forest, providing winter ski trails and summer hiking trails
- Nearby indoor/outdoor ice rink is a popular amenity among locals
- Conveniently located within walking distance of the iconic Main Street where residents enjoy boutique shopping and fine dining
Powder Ridge Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Considering the purchase of a condo in Powder Ridge? Let our Breckenridge real estate experts guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Powder Ridge property. As local real estate agents, we have insider knowledge on the dynamics unique to Powder Ridge real estate.
Connect with Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to get more information about buyer or seller representation. Thinking of selling your condo in today's Powder Ridge real estate market? Head to our market analysis page to receive a free property evaluation instantly!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate