Powderhorn Condos For Sale
Search the newest Powderhorn Condos for sale & real estate in Breckenridge below! Located at the edge of Peak 9 inside the Breckenridge Ski Resort are the Powderhorn Condos. Guests here will enjoy views of the five mountains in the area, including Moutn Baldly to the east. The entire property had major exterior upgrades down in 2014 for a revitalized and modern look, including new paint on the railings, walkways, and decks and new lighting in the garage, stairs, and parking deck. For more information about Powderhorn Condos properties for sale, including previous pricing history, property disclosures and more, or to arrange a showing, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today. Read more about Powderhorn Condos real estate.
Condos For Sale in Powderhorn Condos Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Explore the Powderhorn Community
Powderhorn Condominium Market
The Powderhorn condominium community is comprised of three total buildings, each with 20 units of one-, two-, and three-bedroom units. Those who buy a condo on the fourth floor will also have access to an additional loft space. For all condominium residents, there are saunas, fitness equipment, hot tubs, pool tables, lockers, and basketball courts to use. There's even a heated swimming pool across the street on Columbine Road, which Powderhorn community residents have access to because they are a member of the Columbine Condo Association.
Guests who are on vacation at these condominiums can take advantage of some of Colorado's best skiing or take a hike on the Burro Trailhead just a few hundred yards away. Those interested in Colorado real estate would be remiss to skip the Powderhorn Condos.
Powderhorn Condo Community Profile
- This three-building condo community features 60 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 1 to 3 bedroom units and offer 939 to 1751 sqft of living space
- Each of the 3 buildings were built a year apart in 1977, 1978 then 1979
- Some underground parking is available to residents as well as an abundance of ground-level, off-street parking
- Although walking to most places is possible, the town's free shuttle makes a stop at this community
Powderhorn Condo Amenities
- A true ski-in/ski-out community with direct access to the Quicksilver Lift and the Burro Trailhead
- Year-round maintained trails makes for quick and easy ski-in/ski-out in the winter and great hiking to the national forest or fishing spots in the summer
- Located on the Columbine Loop, where all homes share access to the Four Seasons or Columbine Clubhouse
- Residents enjoy views and sounds of the surrounding wooded areas and the Blue River
Powderhorn Condos Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Powderhorn Condos condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Powderhorn Condos MLS listing includes the property price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Powderhorn Condos property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools, and Powderhorn Condos neighborhood amenities including parks and golf courses will be listed.
Powderhorn Condos Real Estate Agents
Want to buy or sell a condo in Powderhorn Condos? Let our Breckenridge real estate experts help you through the purchase of your new Powderhorn Condos property or expertly negotiate the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we're experts on the dynamics unique to Powderhorn Condos real estate.
Connect with Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about buyer or seller representation. If you're selling your Powderhorn Condos condo, review our market analysis page to discover the possible resale value of your property!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate