Powderhorn Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Browse the top Powderhorn condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below. Located at the edge of Peak 9 inside the Breckenridge Ski Resort are the Powderhorn Condos. Guests here will enjoy views of the five mountains in the area, including Mount Baldy to the east. The entire property had major exterior upgrades down in 2014 for a revitalized and modern look, including new paint on the railings, walkways, and decks and new lighting in the garage, stairs, and parking deck. Searching for further information on properties for sale in Powderhorn, including prior sales history, prices, and property disclosures? Set up your private condo tour by contacting your local real estate experts today. Read more about Powderhorn real estate.
Condos For Sale in Powderhorn Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Powderhorn Condo Search
These Powderhorn condo listings are updated throughout the day from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Every Powderhorn MLS listing features important details entered by the listing agent, such as property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, and construction type.
Check the current listing status and the local Powderhorn property tax information. Powderhorn community amenities such as parks and golf courses will be listed alongside other property features such as swimming pools, views, and greenbelt locations.
Explore the Powderhorn Community
Powderhorn Condominium Market
The Powderhorn condominium community is comprised of three total buildings, each with 20 units of one-, two-, and three-bedroom units. Those who buy a condo on the fourth floor will also have access to an additional loft space. For all condominium residents, there are saunas, fitness equipment, hot tubs, pool tables, lockers, and basketball courts to use. There's even a heated swimming pool across the street on Columbine Road, which Powderhorn community residents have access to because they are a member of the Columbine Condo Association.
Guests who are on vacation at these condominiums can take advantage of some of Colorado's best skiing or take a hike on the Burro Trailhead just a few hundred yards away. Those interested in Colorado real estate would be remiss to skip the Powderhorn Condos.
Powderhorn Condo Community Profile
- This three-building condo community features 60 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 1 to 3 bedroom units and offer 939 to 1751 sqft of living space
- Each of the 3 buildings were built a year apart in 1977, 1978 then 1979
- Some underground parking is available to residents as well as an abundance of ground-level, off-street parking
- Although walking to most places is possible, the town's free shuttle makes a stop at this community
Powderhorn Condo Amenities
- A true ski-in/ski-out community with direct access to the Quicksilver Lift and the Burro Trailhead
- Year-round maintained trails makes for quick and easy ski-in/ski-out in the winter and great hiking to the national forest or fishing spots in the summer
- Located on the Columbine Loop, where all homes share access to the Four Seasons or Columbine Clubhouse
- Residents enjoy views and sounds of the surrounding wooded areas and the Blue River
Powderhorn Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Interested in buying a condo in Powderhorn? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to guide you in purchasing your new Powderhorn property or the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the Powderhorn real estate market's unique dynamics.
Contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Thinking of selling your condo in today's Powderhorn real estate market? Head to our market analysis page to receive a free property evaluation instantly!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate