Retreat Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
View the hottest Retreat condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below! The Retreat Condos are in the resort community of Breckenridge, Colorado, just one and a half blocks from the Snowflake Lift and close to Four O'clock, which brings residents just across the street from the condominiums. It's a quick, easy walk to the lift, which is also where the free town shuttle stops. The shuttle enables Retreat residents to go downtown or to other base areas in Breckenridge. For additional information about Retreat Condos, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more about Retreat properties for sale, or to schedule a condo tour, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about Retreat real estate.
Condos For Sale in Retreat Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found 20 listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Retreat Condo Search
This page is updated with Retreat condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Every Retreat MLS listing features important details entered by the listing agent, such as property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, and construction type.
Review local Retreat property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools, and Retreat community amenities, including parks and golf courses, will be listed.
The Retreat Condos Real Estate Market
The Retreat Condos are smaller condos in the Breckenridge Ski Resort, which means substantial rental potential with their ideal location and affordable pricing. With just 18 units, residents in this small community feel comfortable with a quality Homeowner's Association managed by Alpine Meadows. As a part of the Upper Village Homeowners Association, Retreat residents enjoy an indoor/outdoor swimming pool, hot tubs, and a small clubhouse which includes a changing area.
The Retreat is a multi-story building, and the exterior was recently remodeled. It now features natural cedar siding and entryways with stone accents. Inside each condo, there is an open galley kitchen and sliding glass doors to balconies in the master bedroom and the living room. The units range from 0-2 bedrooms and from 377 square feet to 928 square feet. The Retreat is reasonably priced real estate in Breckenridge and should be viewed by those seeking a vacation home or looking to buy a condo for rental property.
Retreat Condo Community Profile
- This multi-story building features only 18 residential units
- Unit sizes range from studio to 2 bedrooms and offer 377 to 928 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1974 with a recent exterior remodel
- Two parking spots are reserved per unit, with additional off-street parking available on a ground-level lot
- The free town shuttle stops just outside and can take riders anywhere in the county
Retreat Condo Amenities
- Located only 1 block away from the Snowflake Lift and directly on the returning trail Four O'Clock Run
- Maintained trails year-round means easy ski paths in the winter and great hiking in the national forest in the summer
- All residents have access to the Upper Village Clubhouse, which features an indoor/outdoor heated pool and hot tubs
- All units have large area windows and sliding glass doors to balconies in the living room and master bedroom
- Conveniently located 1 block away from the shops, dining, and nightlife on Main Street
Retreat Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Interested in buying a condo in Retreat? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to guide you in purchasing your new Retreat property or the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have insider knowledge on the dynamics unique to Retreat real estate.
Contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Thinking of selling your condo in today's Retreat real estate market? Head to our market analysis page to receive a free property evaluation instantly!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate