River Mountain Lodge Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Find up-to-date River Mountain Lodge condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below! For more information about River Mountain Lodge properties for sale, including previous pricing history, property disclosures, and more, or to arrange your condo showing, contact your local real estate experts today. Read more about River Mountain Lodge real estate.
Condos For Sale in River Mountain Lodge Breckenridge
River Mountain Lodge Condo Search
The River Mountain Lodge condo listings on this page are updated several times per day with information from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
The property price, number of days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, and other important listing details like assigned schools and construction type are listed on each River Mountain Lodge MLS listing by the listing agent.
Review local River Mountain Lodge property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). Many properties have features such as greenbelt locations and swimming pools, and these will be listed with River Mountain Lodge community amenities such as golf courses and parks.
River Mountain Lodge Real Estate Market
With condos that range from 400 square-foot studios to 2,000 square foot four-bedroom residences, the River Mountain Lodge condos are ideal for any Breckenridge real estate buyer and can be a great source of rental income.
When searching for conveniently located ski condos in downtown Breckenridge, you may also wish to preview the Trails End condos, the Park Place condos and the Sawmill Creek condos. Each features the same great ski-in convenience and short walk to Breckenridge's Main Street as the River Mountain Lodge condos for sale.
River Mountain Lodge Condo Community Profile
- This hotel-style condo community features 123 residential units
- Unit sizes range greatly from studio to 4 bedrooms and offers 1370 to 1963 sqft of living space
- The building was constructed in 1994
- Heated underground parking is available to residents and their guests
- Even though this is an in-town community the free shuttle stops right outside and can take riders anywhere in the county
River Mountain Lodge Condo Amenities
- Conveniently located in town, with the main block of downtown Breckenridge being only a pedestrian footbridge away
- Nearby amenities include the Blazing Saddles Center with ski shop and liquor store, the Riverwalk Performing Arts Center, and Main Street
- Trails branch off of the property and can be followed to Shock Hill and the Cucumber Gulch Wildlife Preserve
- Is most known for its "unique" on-site Mexican restaurant
- Shared amenities include a pool, modern fitness center, steam room, sauna, fireside lounge, 4 hot tubs and more
River Mountain Lodge Highlights
With the comforts of a condominium and the luxury amenity package of hotel-style accommodations, the River Mountain Lodge condos feature a pool, steam room, sauna, fitness room, four hot tubs, a fireside lounge, and underground parking with elevator access.
As the most central accommodations offered in Breckenridge, the River Mountain Lodge condos are surrounded by the Quicksilver ski lift, the Breck-Connect Gondola, Blazing Saddles Center, the Riverwalk Performing Arts Center, and Breckenridge's famed Main Street.
River Mountain Lodge Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Interested in buying a condo in River Mountain Lodge? Let our Breckenridge real estate experts guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new River Mountain Lodge property. As local real estate agents, we have insider knowledge on the dynamics unique to River Mountain Lodge real estate.
Connect with Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to get more information about buyer or seller representation. Thinking of selling your condo in today's River Mountain Lodge real estate market? Head to our market analysis page to receive a free property evaluation instantly!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate