Sawmill Creek Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Welcome to your local Sawmill Creek condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate resource. The Sawmill Creek Condos are conveniently located only one block from Main Street in Breckenridge, Colorado at the corner of Park Avenue and Ski Hill Road. The condos sit adjacent to the Four O'clock ski run, offering true ski-in convenience from the Breckenridge Ski Resort. Search all available Sawmill Creek Condos for sale below. Searching for further information on properties for sale in Sawmill Creek, including prior sales history, prices, and property disclosures? Set up your private condo tour by contacting your local real estate experts today. Read more about Sawmill Creek real estate.
Condos For Sale in Sawmill Creek Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Sawmill Creek Condo Search
This page is updated with Sawmill Creek condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Every Sawmill Creek MLS listing features important details entered by the listing agent, such as property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, and construction type.
Remember to review local Sawmill Creek property tax information and if the current listing is active, under contract, and pending. Sawmill Creek community amenities such as parks and golf courses will be listed alongside other property features such as swimming pools, views, and greenbelt locations.
Sawmill Creek Condo Real Estate
Built in 1981, the Sawmill Creek Condos have recently seen a complete exterior remodel, and many of the individual units themselves have been updated as well.
Sawmill Creek Condo Community Profile
- This slopeside community features 51 unique residential units
- Unit sizes range from 1 to 4 bedrooms, some with lofts and offer anywhere from 880 to 2,345 square feet of living space
- The building was first constructed in the early 1980s
- Covered ground-level parking is available to residents and their guests
- The town's free shuttle stops at the property to take riders anywhere in the county
Sawmill Creek Condo Amenities
- Conveniently located at the base of the Four O'Clock ski run and hiking trail.
- Only 1 block from the shopping, dining, and nightlife of Main Street.
- Residents enjoy town views, mountain views, and sounds of the Blue River, which runs through the complex.
- Units feature upgraded touches, including stacked stone fireplaces, breakfast bars, chandeliers, state-of-the-art appliances, and more.
- Residents have access to the community's private hot tubs, which are set in a relaxing spa-like setting with great views.
Sawmill Creek Community Highlights
When considering the Sawmill Creek Condos, it's not only the ski-in convenience you'll find attractive but other amenities as well. In the summer months, Sawmill Creek actually passes through the center of the development which provides the soothing sounds of rushing water. With covered parking, on-site hot tubs, an elevator, and access to the Upper Village Pool area, the Sawmill Creek Condos offer something for everyone.
Sawmill Creek Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Interested in buying a condo in Sawmill Creek? Let our Breckenridge real estate experts guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Sawmill Creek property. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the Sawmill Creek real estate market's unique dynamics.
Contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Preparing to sell your Sawmill Creek condo? View our market analysis page for a condo value estimate within moments.
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate