Ski Hill Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Browse the top Ski Hill condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below. Located conveniently at the corner of Park Avenue and Ski Hill Road in Breckenridge, the Ski Hill condos offer ski-in access by either the Skyway Skiway or the Four O’clock Run just across the street. Each morning, access the Breckenridge Ski Resort via the BreckConnect Gondola, located just across Park Avenue. For additional information about Ski Hill, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more about Ski Hill properties for sale, or to schedule a condo tour, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about Ski Hill real estate.
Condos For Sale in Ski Hill Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
See All Homes for Sale in Breckenridge
View TODAY's New Listings by beds, baths, lot size, listing status, days on market, & more!
See All Neighborhoods: Breckenridge Subdivision Directory
Considering the purchase of a condo in Ski Hill? Call (970) 688-4083 to reach Breck Life Group at eXp Realty now! Our team of real estate agents is ready to guide you through the Ski Hill housing market.
Ski Hill Condo Search
These Ski Hill condo listings are updated throughout the day from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
The property price, number of days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, and other important listing details like assigned schools and construction type are listed on each Ski Hill MLS listing by the listing agent.
Remember to review local Ski Hill property tax information and if the current listing is active, under contract, and pending. As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools, and Ski Hill community amenities, including parks and golf courses, will be listed.
Ski Hill Condos Real Estate Market
Built in 1980, the Ski Hill condos have undergone a complete exterior remodel, thanks in part to a very active homeowners' association. The Ski Hill condos for sale are made up of one bedroom and two bedroom units ranging in size from 800 square feet to nearly 1600 square feet of finished living space. There are several units which feature a loft and often this space has been converted to an additional sleeping area.
Ski Hill Condo Community Profile
- This forested condo community features 55 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 1 to 3 bedrooms and offer 835 to 1540 sqft of living space
- The building was constructed in 1980, the first along the then dirt road
- Covered parking is available to residents and their guests
- The free town bus makes a stop right across the street to take riders anywhere in the county
Ski Hill Condo Amenities
- Conveniently located a block away from the shops and dining of Main Street
- All units feature open floor plans with large area windows and sliding glass doors that open up to private balconies
- Residents enjoy a heated pool and several hot tubs on-site
- An extensive renovation was completed in 2006 adding new hot tubs as well as modernizing the exterior siding, chimneys and parking area
- Year-round maintained trails makes for easy skiing to Shock Hill in the winter and a great trail for hiking and biking along the Blue River in the summer
Ski Hill Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Interested in buying a condo in Ski Hill? Let our Breckenridge real estate experts guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Ski Hill property. As local real estate agents, we're well-versed in the unique dynamics of the Ski Hill real estate market.
Contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Selling your Ski Hill property? Visit our market analysis page to receive a free condo evaluation within minutes.
Search Condos For Sale in Ski Hill Breckenridge
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate