Skiway Lodge Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Search the newest Skiway Lodge condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below! Skiway Lodge Condos is situated just two blocks off Main Street in bustling and historic Breckenridge, Colorado. Inside the Bavarian-style exterior are nestled ten individual condominiums, most of which boast a private balcony with excellent views of the surrounding mountains. Amenities shared by the community at large include a dining area, hot tubs and an outdoor firepit will make those on vacation feel at home. For additional information about Skiway Lodge, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more about Skiway Lodge properties for sale, or to schedule a condo tour, contact your local real estate experts today! Read more about Skiway Lodge real estate.
Condos For Sale in Skiway Lodge Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Skiway Lodge Condo Search
This page is updated with Skiway Lodge condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
The property price, number of days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, and other important listing details like assigned schools and construction type are listed on each Skiway Lodge MLS listing by the listing agent.
Check the current listing status and the local Skiway Lodge property tax information. Skiway Lodge community amenities such as parks and golf courses will be listed alongside other property features such as swimming pools, views, and greenbelt locations.
Skiway Lodge Condo Real Estate Market
Skiway Lodge offers the real estate investor the chance to own a prime property. With its ski-in, ski-out access to Breck Connect Gondola ski run, Skiway Lodge provides the feel of staying in a resort with an added dose of privacy and seclusion. Peak & Fun Park, as well as shuttle and bus stops, are conveniently located within walking distance.
Investors who want to buy a condo will appreciate the fact that Breckenridge's Main Street — with all of its dining, shopping and entertainment options — is an easy, two block-walk down paved and well-maintained streets. The 4 O'Clock trail, which provides access to all the wonders of the national forest, is just a short walk away as well.
Skiway Lodge Condo Community Profile
- This traditional lodge community features only 10 residential condo units
- Unit sizes range from studio to 1 bedroom and offer 214 to 503 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1993
- Ground-level off-street parking is available to residents and their guests
- The town's free shuttle makes a stop at this location and can transport riders to any ski resort in the county as well as around town
Skiway Lodge Condo Amenities
- Located within walking distance of the shops and dining of downtown Breckenridge and Main Street
- Conveniently positioned just below the Skyway Skiway making for easy access to slopes and trails
- Most units feature a private balcony with views of Peak 8, downtown and the national forest
- Shared on-site amenities include hot tubs, an outdoor firepit and common dining area
Skiway Lodge Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Interested in buying a condo in Skiway Lodge? Let our Breckenridge real estate experts guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Skiway Lodge property. As local real estate agents, we're well-versed in the unique dynamics of the Skiway Lodge real estate market.
Connect with Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to get more information about buyer or seller representation. Selling your Skiway Lodge property? Visit our market analysis page to receive a free condo evaluation within minutes.
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate