Snodallion Condos For Sale
Browse the top Snodallion Condos Condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below. Just across the Blue River at the base of Peak 9 of the Breckenridge Ski Resort is Snodallion. This small, quaint condo community has just 14 condos in one, three-story building in the ever popular Warriors Mark Community. It is just across from the Blue River next to the Columbine Pool in the Columbine Loop. Snowdallion is the fourth condominium on the loop and lies between Mountainwood and Timbernest condos. For further information regarding Snodallion Condos properties for sale, including prior sales history, price changes, property disclosures and more, or to request a private showing, connect with your LOCAL real estate experts today! Read more about Snodallion Condos real estate.
Condos For Sale in Snodallion Condos Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Explore the Snodallion Community
Snowdallion Condo Community Profile
- This 3-story condominium building features 14 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 1 to 4 bedrooms and offer 583 to 1784 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1972
- Plenty of surface-level, off-street parking is available to residents and their guests
- The town's free shuttle stops at this location and can take riders anywhere in the county
Snodallion Condo Amenities
- Built on the Columbine loop, all homes share access to the Four Seasons or Columbine Clubhouse which features a heated pool, several hot tubs, and common areas
- Located just half a block from downtown Breckenridge and the shops and dining on Main Street
- Positioned only 1 block away from the Quicksilver Lift at the base of Peak 9
- Maintained trails mean gentle skiing in the winter and great hiking in the national forest in the summer
Snodallion Condos Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Snodallion Condos condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Snodallion Condos MLS listing includes the property price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other property details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Snodallion Condos property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools and Snodallion Condos neighborhood amenities including parks and golf courses will be listed.
Snodallion Condos Real Estate Agents
Preparing to buy or sell a condo in Snodallion Condos? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to help you through the process of buying your new Snodallion Condos property or selling your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the distinct dynamics of Snodallion Condos real estate.
To learn more about representation for buyers and sellers, contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty. Ready to sell your condo in Snodallion Condos? Obtain a property value estimate in just moments using our market analysis page!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate