Snodallion Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Find up-to-date Snodallion condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below! Just across the Blue River at the base of Peak 9 of the Breckenridge Ski Resort is Snodallion. This small, quaint condo community has just 14 condos in one, three-story building in the ever-popular Warriors Mark Community. It is just across from the Blue River next to the Columbine Pool in the Columbine Loop. Snowdallion is the fourth condominium on the loop and lies between Mountainwood and Timbernest condos. To request up-to-date information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more about Snodallion properties for sale, or to arrange your private showing, contact your local real estate experts today. Read more about Snodallion real estate.
Condos For Sale in Snodallion Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found 9 listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Explore the Snodallion Community
Snodallion Condo Search
These Snodallion condo listings are updated throughout the day from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Snodallion MLS listing includes: the property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent.
Remember to review local Snodallion property tax information and if the current listing is active, under contract, and pending. Many properties have features such as greenbelt locations and swimming pools, and these will be listed with Snodallion community amenities such as golf courses and parks.
Snowdallion Condo Community Profile
- This 3-story condominium building features 14 residential units
- Unit sizes range from 1 to 4 bedrooms and offer 583 to 1784 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1972
- Plenty of surface-level, off-street parking is available to residents and their guests
- The town's free shuttle stops at this location and can take riders anywhere in the county
Snodallion Condo Amenities
- Built on the Columbine loop, all homes share access to the Four Seasons or Columbine Clubhouse which features a heated pool, several hot tubs, and common areas
- Located just half a block from downtown Breckenridge and the shops and dining on Main Street
- Positioned only 1 block away from the Quicksilver Lift at the base of Peak 9
- Maintained trails mean gentle skiing in the winter and great hiking in the national forest in the summer
Snodallion Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Interested in buying a condo in Snodallion? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to guide you in purchasing your new Snodallion property or the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we're well-versed in the unique dynamics of the Snodallion real estate market.
Contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Thinking of selling your condo in today's Snodallion real estate market? Head to our market analysis page to receive a free property evaluation instantly!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate