Snowdrop Condos For Sale
Browse the top Snowdrop Condos Condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below. Located at the base of Peak 9, just four blocks from Breckrenridge's Main Street, the Snowdrop condominiums offer studio and one-bedroom condominiums with a host of amenities. Constructed in 1971, this condo community offers a convenient location, spacious rooms, all at an affordable price. For further information regarding Snowdrop Condos properties for sale, including prior sales history, price changes, property disclosures and more, or to request a private showing, connect with your LOCAL real estate experts today! Read more about Snowdrop Condos real estate.
Condos For Sale in Snowdrop Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Explore the Snowdrop Community
Snowdrop Real Estate
Many Snowdrop condo units have been recently updated and include high-end finishes like stainless steel appliances, marble bathrooms and hardwood flooring. All units have a private patio or balcony as well as a wood-burning fireplace. Top floor units have vaulted ceilings and large windows.
Community amenities at Snowdrop Condominiums include a hot tub, a summer picnic area, an outdoor swimming pool, a laundry room and limited underground parking. HOA fees at Snowdrop Condominiums are reasonable and include WiFi, trash removal, snow removal and maintenance of the exterior of the buildings and the common areas.
If you're looking to rent or buy a condo in vacation resort area like Breckenridge, Snowdrop condos have a lot to offer. To learn more about buying and selling real estate in central Colorado, contact us today!
Snowdrop Condo Community Profile
- This Warriors Mark condo community features 14 residential units
- Unit sizes range from studio to 2 bedrooms and offer 471 to 1179 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1971
- Limited underground parking is available, but a large surface lot is accessible to residents and their guests
- The free town shuttle stops just outside and takes riders anywhere in Breckenridge
Snowdrop Condo Amenities
- Built on the Columbine loop, all homes share access to the Four Seasons or Columbine Clubhouse which features a heated pool, several hot tubs and common areas
- Residents enjoy views of Ten Mile Range and the preserved forested area surrounding the property
- All units feature open floor plans with large windows and private decks
- Trails are maintained year-round for an easy ski to Peak 9 in the winter and enjoyable forest hikes in the summer
- Located just 4 blocks away from the shopping and dining of Main Street
Snowdrop Condos Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Snowdrop Condos condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Snowdrop Condos MLS listing includes the property price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other property details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Snowdrop Condos property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools and Snowdrop Condos neighborhood amenities including parks and golf courses will be listed.
Snowdrop Condos Real Estate Agents
Preparing to buy or sell a condo in Snowdrop Condos? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to help you through the process of buying your new Snowdrop Condos property or selling your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the distinct dynamics of Snowdrop Condos real estate.
To learn more about representation for buyers and sellers, contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty. Ready to sell your condo in Snowdrop Condos? Obtain a property value estimate in just moments using our market analysis page!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate