Snowdrop Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Find up-to-date Snowdrop condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below! Located at the base of Peak 9, just four blocks from Breckenridge's Main Street, the Snowdrop condominiums offer studio and one-bedroom condominiums with a host of amenities. Constructed in 1971, this condo community offers a convenient location, spacious rooms, all at an affordable price. Searching for further information on properties for sale in Snowdrop, including prior sales history, prices, and property disclosures? Set up a private loft tour by contacting your local real estate experts today. Read more about Snowdrop listings.
Condos For Sale in Snowdrop Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found 5 listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Snowdrop Condo Search
This page is updated with Snowdrop condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Snowdrop MLS listing includes the condo unit price, days on market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also review local Snowdrop property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous Snowdrop condo owner association amenities including concierge services, fitness facilities, playgrounds, meeting rooms, dog parks, golf course memberships, and walking trails will be listed.
Explore the Snowdrop Community
Snowdrop Real Estate
Many Snowdrop condo units have been recently updated and include high-end finishes like stainless steel appliances, marble bathrooms, and hardwood flooring. All units have a private patio or balcony as well as a wood-burning fireplace. Top floor units have vaulted ceilings and large windows.
Community amenities at Snowdrop Condominiums include a hot tub, a summer picnic area, an outdoor swimming pool, a laundry room, and limited underground parking. HOA fees at Snowdrop Condominiums are reasonable and include WiFi, trash removal, snow removal, and maintenance of the exterior of the buildings and the common areas.
If you're looking to rent or buy a condo in a vacation resort area like Breckenridge, Snowdrop condos have a lot to offer. To learn more about buying and selling real estate in central Colorado, contact us today!
Snowdrop Condo Community Profile
- This Warriors Mark condo community features 14 residential units
- Unit sizes range from studio to 2 bedrooms and offer 471 to 1179 sqft of living space
- The building was first constructed in 1971
- Limited underground parking is available, but a large surface lot is accessible to residents and their guests
- The free town shuttle stops just outside and takes riders anywhere in Breckenridge
Snowdrop Condo Amenities
- Built on the Columbine loop, all homes share access to the Four Seasons or Columbine Clubhouse which features a heated pool, several hot tubs, and common areas
- Residents enjoy views of Ten Mile Range and the preserved forested area surrounding the property
- All units feature open floor plans with large windows and private decks
- Trails are maintained year-round for an easy ski to Peak 9 in the winter and enjoyable forest hikes in the summer
- Located just 4 blocks away from the shopping and dining of Main Street
Snowdrop Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Considering the purchase of a condo in Snowdrop? Allow our Breckenridge real estate experts to guide you through the purchase of your new Snowdrop condo property or the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have insider knowledge of the dynamics unique to Snowdrop condo real estate.
Connect with Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to get more information about buyer or seller representation. Thinking of selling your condo in today's Snowdrop condo real estate market? Head to our market analysis page to receive a free condo property evaluation instantly!
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate