Sundowner Condos For Sale - Breckenridge
Search the newest Sundowner condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below! If you're searching for a Breckenridge getaway that puts you within a couple of blocks of both the slopes and Main Street look no further than the Sundowner Condos. Located on Four O'Clock Road, the two buildings that comprise the complex offer the ideal location you desire. To request up-to-date information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more about Sundowner properties for sale, or to arrange your private showing, contact your local real estate experts today. Read more about Sundowner real estate.
Condos For Sale in Sundowner Breckenridge
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found 8 listings nearby within 1 mile of this community.
Sundowner Condo Search
These Sundowner condo listings are updated throughout the day from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
The property price, number of days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, and other important listing details like assigned schools and construction type are listed on each Sundowner MLS listing by the listing agent.
Remember to review local Sundowner property tax information and if the current listing is active, under contract, and pending. Sundowner community amenities such as parks and golf courses will be listed alongside other property features such as swimming pools, views, and greenbelt locations.
Sundowner Real Estate Market
Sundowner condos in Breckenridge, CO, offers studios, one-, two- or three-bedroom units. All with amenities including underground parking, recent exterior remodels, elevators, and usage of the Upper Village Pool (outdoor and heated), hot tubs, and facilities.
Sundowner Condo Community Profile
- This true ski-in/ski-out condo complex features 66 residential units
- Unit sizes range from studio to 3 bedrooms and offer 552 to 2,020 sqft of living space.
- The building was first constructed in 1980.
- Off-street ground-level parking is available to all residents and their guests.
- The free town shuttle runs throughout the day to and from all the peaks and stops right in front of Sundowner.
Sundowner Condo Amenities
- A true ski-in/ski-out community, Sundowner is a mere 100 yards away from the Snowflake Lift and is right off of the returning Four O'Clock Run.
- Residents enjoy proximity to restaurants, shopping, and the Riverwalk Center.
- A major exterior renovation was completed in 2002, bringing the building up-to-date.
- Shared on-site amenities include a pool, hot tubs, heated courtyard, heated underground parking, and more.
Sundowner Condo Community Highlights
The Sundowner Condos for sale are ideally situated to take in all Breckenridge has to offer. The Snowflake lift is two blocks away, 4 O'clock ski run - which runs from Peak 8 down into town - may be accessed across the street, and the Riverwalk Center and Main Street are a pleasant stroll downhill.
Sundowner condo residents are perfect for easy enjoyment of the many restaurants, shops, events, and beauty of town. And a muscle-aching day on the slopes or in the saddle of a bike can be eased away in one of the hot tubs found at the nearby Upper Village Pool complex available to all those staying in the Sundowner condos.
Sundowner Breckenridge Condo Specialists
Considering the purchase of a condo in Sundowner? Let our Breckenridge real estate experts guide you through the sale of your current residence or the purchase of your new Sundowner property. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the Sundowner real estate market's unique dynamics.
Connect with Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to get more information about buyer or seller representation. Selling your Sundowner property? Visit our market analysis page to receive a free condo evaluation within minutes.
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate