Sundowner Condos For Sale
View the hottest Sundowner Condos Condos for sale & Breckenridge real estate below! If you're searching for a Breckenridge getaway that puts you within a couple of blocks of both the slopes and Main Street look no further than the Sundowner Condos. Located on Four O'Clock Road, the two buildings that comprise the complex offer the ideal location you desire. To request up-to-date information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures and more about Sundowner Condos properties for sale, or to arrange a private showing of any property listed below, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today. Read more about Sundowner Condos real estate.
Condos For Sale in Sundowner Condos Breckenridge
Sundowner Real Estate Market
Sundowner condos in Breckenridge, CO, offers studios, one-, two- or three-bedroom units. All with amenities including underground parking, recent exterior remodels, elevators, and usage of the Upper Village Pool (outdoor and heated), hot tubs, and facilities.
Sundowner Condo Community Profile
- This true ski-in/ski-out condo complex features 66 residential units
- Unit sizes range from studio to 3 bedrooms and offer 552 to 2,020 sqft of living space.
- The building was first constructed in 1980.
- Off-street ground-level parking is available to all residents and their guests.
- The free town shuttle runs throughout the day to and from all the peaks and stops right in front of Sundowner.
Sundowner Condo Amenities
- A true ski-in/ski-out community, Sundowner is a mere 100 yards away from the Snowflake Lift and is right off of the returning Four O'Clock Run.
- Residents enjoy proximity to restaurants, shopping, and the Riverwalk Center.
- A major exterior renovation was completed in 2002, bringing the building up-to-date.
- Shared on-site amenities include a pool, hot tubs, heated courtyard, heated underground parking, and more.
Sundowner Condo Community Highlights
The Sundowner Condos for sale are ideally situated to take in all Breckenridge has to offer. The Snowflake lift is two blocks away, 4 O'clock ski run - which runs from Peak 8 down into town - may be accessed across the street, and the Riverwalk Center and Main Street are a pleasant stroll downhill.
Sundowner condo residents are perfect for easy enjoyment of the many restaurants, shops, events, and beauty of town. And a muscle-aching day on the slopes or in the saddle of a bike can be eased away in one of the hot tubs found at the nearby Upper Village Pool complex available to all those staying in the Sundowner condos.
Sundowner Condos Real Estate Search
This page is updated with Sundowner Condos condo listings several times per day directly from the Breckenridge, Colorado MLS.
Each Sundowner Condos MLS listing includes the property price, days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, assigned schools, construction type, and other important details as entered by the listing agent in the MLS.
Also, review local Sundowner Condos property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools, and Sundowner Condos neighborhood amenities, including parks and golf courses, will be listed.
Sundowner Condos Real Estate Agents
Looking to purchase a condo in Sundowner Condos? Let our Breckenridge real estate experts guide you through the sale of your current residence or purchase your new Sundowner Condos property. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the unique dynamics of the Sundowner Condos real estate market.
Contact Breck Life Group at eXp Realty to learn more about representation for buyers and sellers. Preparing to sell your Sundowner Condos home? View our market analysis page for a value estimate within moments.
Back to Breckenridge Real Estate